7. Dinner with the lost queen

I worry about the 3 of us being in the same apartment together for 8 years. It's quite the change for all of us. Hopefully we can make it work.

Victor comes in. "Oh shit, check out that view."

"I know right. We're going to have to get some furniture or something for out there."

"Table and chairs with a grill. I can cook a mean steak. Did you pick a room yet?"

"Yea I'm farthest to the left. They are all the same and we each get our own bathroom."

"Nice. I'm gonna change quick, I'm still dirty from the bus ride. We need to be back down there in like 20 minutes."

"Alright I'm going to try and find my cup. I need something to drink." I open the fridge and there is a case of bottled water, oranges, apples, carrot sticks, and a cheese and meat tray. All with a note that says <Welcome to my nutrition class. Enjoy. - Emberlynna> "That was nice of her." I mumble to myself.

"What?" Victor yells.

"Emberlynna gave us some fruit and bottled water and stuff, it's in the fridge."

"Cool." him and Clark both walk into the living room from opposite sides.

"What's cool? And which room is mine. I need to clean up quick."

Victor points to the room on the right. "Emberlynna gave us some food and drinks. They are in the fridge."

"Cool. Is it alcohol? I could really use a beer right now." Clark darts into his room.

"I really don't think the nutrition teacher is going to give away beer at the beginning of the semester." I can't help but laugh.

"Yea that'll be for the end of the semester." Victor grabs a bottle of water.

"Grab me a bottle of that please. Then I'm ready to head back down."

We walk out our door and Jenny is coming out the door across from ours. "Well I guess we're neighbors." Victor blurts out.

"Yeah, maybe they just group all the people who are in the same year of studies close together." She seems so shy.

"Well, that should make finding study partners a bit easier." Clark looks relieved.

"What are you gonna do? Roam the halls yelling about needing a study partner?" Victor laughs as we all get in the elevator.

"Only if it comes to that." Clark turns to Jenny "So, how many roommates do you have?"

"Just 1, but she's not here yet, so I haven't met her. The 3 of you are roommates I take it?"

"Yeah, I'm Victor, the hot one."

"I'm Clark, the hotter one."

"I'm Alden and as you can see, I'm the hottest one. And you are Jenny, correct?"

"Yes, how long have you guys been vampires?" She asks as we all get off the elevator.

"Almost a whole week now." Clark mumbles. "Still getting use to it. What about you?"

"Oh I was born this way."

Victor trips and almost falls. He seems really shocked. "I didn't even know that was possible."

"Yea we all get to learn about it in the 5th or 6th year studies. There is a reproduction class we have to take."

Clark stares at her stunned. "Where did you find the class list?"

"Most of my friends and family have went here. I was super excited to come and spent the last year or 2 talking about it with anyone who would talk back. So, I don't have an exact class list just stories people have shared with me."