13. The Ball

"What's Sara's roommates name?" Victor rubs his eyes and seems to be really thinking about it.

"Silvie Silver... Sil..."

"SILVIA." Clark yells from his room.

"She's riding with us tonight?" Victor asks.

"Yea, her and Sara both are. They took Jenny to do her hair and whatever other stuff girls get done. Then they are riding with us."  I keep trying to find the black socks I packed.

"Why?"

"Sara and Silvie"

"SILVIA" Clark yells.

"Sara and SILVIA both like to feel more important than they are.  And they like expensive shiny things.  Of course they are going to want to ride in the limo.  I'm sure they will bolt as soon as we get there.  So just be nice and help them out the car."

"Oh that's cool, we got plenty of room anyways. Not like it matters if they ride with us.  When are we leaving though?"  Victor makes sure his tie is perfect. "But I am not going to be late because of them."

"Our arrival time is 4:45, so we need to leave by 4:15. So we have a full hour to get dressed. Will you please stop freaking out."

"We need to leave a little early so we are sure to get there on time. I really don't want any problems with the King Fane or his guards... or the kings police."

I realize he's right. "Yea, we should probably leave by 4 and the girls are on their way now." I check my phone, "Jenny sent me a text 10 minutes ago saying they are on their way.  They are bringing some 'mess free' snack foods for everyone."

"Don't they trust us to eat regular food?" Victor opens the fridge.

"I'm going to get dressed." I go into my room.

Clark comes out of his room, "Have you seen yourself eat? I'll be surprised if they don't get you a bib."

I can't help but laugh as I put on my pants.

"HAHA you're so funny." Victor rolls his eyes. "So whose taking which girl in.  I'll take Sara, she's always smokin hot, and I'm hot... so it makes sense."

"I'll take Silvia, since I'm the only one who can remember her fucking name."

"That works" I nod. "Just remember the plan.  No alcohol.  Just talk about how nice everything is.  Be overly polite to everyone and leave as soon as possible."

Victor nods and the girls come in. "Wow!" All he does is stare at them.

Clark rolls his eyes at Victor, "Ladies, you are all absolutely stunning l this evening."

"Yea, you girls are beautiful. I love the dresses" I smile at them.

They all say, "Thank you." and do a spin.

Jenny smiles and holds out her hand. "My fingernails match my dress perfectly and look at this. the clip in my hair matches too." She lifts up the dress to show her shoes "And HIGH HEELS!!! EEEEEEE."  She is so excited she starts bouncing around.

Silvia smirks and walks up to Jenny, "Yes, this color red was perfect for your skin tone and ball gown shape is perfect for your figure, and the sequins everywhere just make you sparkle!" 

Sara walks up to the other side of her, "And the low cut top really accentuates your boobs.  They are amazing you really should stop hiding them under t-shirts."

Silvia looks down at her dress, "I wonder if I should have brought a ball gown?  You 2 seem so much fancier than me."

Jenny shakes her head no.