10. All settled in

We get back to the room at 3:30. Victor is standing in the kitchen holding a case of beer. The school staff is there and they are moving all the schools furniture out of the room.

"No, don't take the fridge yet, it's got food in it."

"The food is on the counter. V Movers is early, they are waiting on us to get our stuff out. Just go stand over there." One of the women on the school staff points to the window.

I can't help but smirk. "I love it when women tell you what to do. You just stand there and look all dumb."

"Yea real funny."

Just then someone walks out of my room carrying the toilet. "No not that. I don't have another one of those."

Victor bursts out laughing as the same woman points to the window, "V Movers is early, they are waiting on us to get our stuff out. Just go stand over there."

"But I don't have another toilet."

Clark is just laughing his ass off. "Hey look Victor bought beer, I think you might need one." He hands me a beer.

"Just don't drink enough that you need to take a piss." Victor cracks up laughing.

He turns around and they are walking out of his room with the toilet. He doesn't say anything but just stares. All I can do is just take a drink of my beer.

Clark's eyes are about pop out of his head when he sees it. "Fuck this. I'm gonna go sit on mine" and he takes off running to his bathroom.

V Movers comes in carrying the couch right after he runs off. You can tell them by the big green V they have on their shirts. They put the couch in the living room and go back out the door.

A smokin hot woman comes in. "Hi, we're from V Movers we have your delivery." She glances around only seeing the 2 of us. "We have items for 3 people at this address?"

Victor smiles, "Clarks in the shitter, he has major bowel problems. We can sign for his stuff if you need it."

I choke on the drink I was trying to take. I start to laugh and then look up to see one of the movers carrying in the toilet from my apartment. "That was supposed to stay in the apartment. I don't own it."

The man carrying it nods, "You say everything here yours. We take everything. Except shower. Will not fit here."

"What do you mean everything?"

"Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, toilet, couch, light switches, water spickets, you know, everything."

"I don't think your getting your security deposit back bro." Victor tries not to laugh.

"Forget the security deposit, I'm going to get sued."

The smoking hot girl chimes in. "No, we use hypnotics. Your not going to get sued. It's all yours now, if it wasn't before. You will also get your security deposit back within 30 days."

"Nice." is all I can say as someone walks in with a garbage disposal.

Clark comes back in the room after a couple of minutes and spots the hot girl. As he takes her hand, "Hi, I'm Clark. And you are?" 

"Not interested."

Victor and I both bust out laughing.

Victor hands him a beer, "This'll make you feel better."

It only takes them about an hour to get everything moved in the apartment.

"Man they were thorough, they got everything hooked up and unpacked and everything." I sit on my couch looking around. "What you 2 want to do before dinner? We have a couple hours."