"Not funny. You say as if I am a serial killer who is finding a chance to kill him"

"That you successfully do with your glares only. Weapons not needed"

"Hahaha very funny"

"No really. I never thought someone would be jealous for me too. It's actually sweet you know"

"I am not jealous"

"I didn't say you. I said someone. So wait---" she jumped excitedly on the seat, squealing, " You then admit you are jealous"

"What for??? Huh no ways"

"Yeah yeah yeah sure Mr. Jelly, whatever helps you sleep at night. Anyways, bhabi messaged that maa, papa and all the elders have already started their journey. They all are waiting"

"Thank God they did. Well reply her that we will be there soon. And yeah, if they say anything nonsense, then I am just going to kick them out of the car. It's my warning" he gave a straight face as Tiasha chuckled.

"Hawwww, that's not right Neil. Chi, you don't say like this"

"Yeah yeah yeah afterall you enjoy the scene a lot. What is your problem??? You will sit and blush like a person talking to their crush" Tiasha's mouth opened and closed several times as Neil smirked.

"Wait, I don't blush okay???"

"Yeah and I am blind"

"Well I seriously---okay wait" her lips now curved into a smirk, "So you shamelessly oggle at me then"

"I have much important works ok???"

"Then how do you know??? Accept it Mr. Khurrana. Afterall, you have the official licence too. Poor me, I can't do anything about it" she repeated the same words which he said once at her place as Neil looked at her.

"Never in my dreams" he said as she chuckled.

"Your dreams??? Hahaha, you don't dream only. I mean while sleeping you don't get dreams. So I win" she said as her laughter echoed inside the car.

"Stop laughing. We have arrived" he applied the brakes as the car came to a halt while she laughed more.

"My mouth, my laughter and my wish" she said as Neil rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Awww why---" she bent forward to pull his cheeks when a shrill voice, made them startle as they turned around.

"Oh freak. Shit!!! I swear I didn't see anything. I swear, I swear, I swear" Anamika's voice was loud enough that the entire locality could listen as Neil facepalmed while Tiasha looked at her and immediately got down from the car.

"Anu bhabi quiet. Anu bhabi it's---"

"----No no no I swear I didn't see anything. You guys continue" she said as Tiasha tried to speak something as she kept on blabbering when Karan, Naina and Naman also walked towards them.

"Anu shut up and be quiet. What's wrong with you???" Karan asked, confused.

"What's wrong with me??? What's wrong with your brother??? Hey Karan, tell me clearly, he is the same Neil???" she asked as Neil too got down from the car, sighing.

"Now happy???" he whisper-yelled to Tiasha who in turn shot him a glare.

"What did I do???" she asked as he gave her a not-so-sweet-smile.

"Dare from next time you pull my cheeks. God, today I guess it's never ending. Out of all, it has to be bhabi" he murmured yet audible enough for Tiasha to hear.

"Excuse me??? Why won't he be my brother??? He is Neil. My little brother Neil, your brother-in-law, our Neil" he said flabbergasted as Anamika's lips curved into a teasing smile as she looked at them.