"Don't blame yourself, Y/n."

He came to me and hugged me. I was shocked, for sure, but hugged back. We parted as he looked me in the eyes.

"He was an amazing person...I can tell you that he was head over heels for you too! He would non stop talk about you and would say how important you were to him and how you were his, always and forever, and how you just made him feel something that he could not explain...Y/n. You made him feel like he wasn't so much of a freak after all, to make you his, he knew he wasn't so mean and scary...but he knew the moment he saw you, you would be his."

I cried and hugged onto Gareth as he hugged back. But I parted and wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry, I should get going."

"Y/n—"

I left the room and went back into the gym and saw Eddie's uncle pin a missing person's poster up. It was Eddie. I sighed and slowly approached him.

"Mr.Munson?" I weakly spoke.

He turned around and noticed me. He sighed in relief and quickly came and hugged me. I slowly hugged back and patted his back.

"Mr.Munson?"

I glanced and so did he, seeing Dustin approach.

"I'm Dustin Henderson. Can we talk?"

He parted away from me and picked up his bag he dropped on the floor.

"I can't imagine we got anything to talk about. My nephew is innocent. He's still missing. I'll put up as many posters as I need until he's found...Good day to you. And nice to see you again, Y/n."

He was starting to walk away but Dustin wouldn't give up.

"I was with him."

Mr.Munson stopped and looked back to Dustin.

"I was with him when the earthquake hit."

I nod, "I was too..."

Mr.Munson looked down, "And...where is Eddie now?"

Dustin began to sob as I did too. I took off his necklace and reached out to Mr.Munson, giving it to him.

"I'm so sorry." Dustin said.

"I am so sorry, too, Mr.Munson..." I managed out.

He took the necklace and began to cry. That's when he sat down, staring at the necklace. Dustin sat down next to him while I kneeled in front of him.

"I wish everyone had gotten to know him. Really know him. Because they would've loved him. Mr.Munson. They would've loved him. Even in the end...he never stopped being Eddie. Despite everything. I never even saw him get mad. He could've run. He could've saved himself. But he fought. He fought and died to protect this town. This town that...hated him." Dustin sobbed.

I placed my hand on Mr.Munson's knee, "He isn't just innocent...Mr.Munson, he's...he's a hero. He was my hero too..." I said.

He sobbed and kept Eddie's pick close to him as he cried.

"Mr.Munson...I love him...you loved him—he was loved...but not by many. But he was loved. And I would do...I would do anything just to see him again. Just to see him smile again like he had before. His face...I would give the world to just hug him again and hear him...but when he was there with me, dying in my arms, he never forgot to smile and remain calm..."

Mr.Munson cried even more as he looked at me. He smiled.

"You look just like him...right now at least."

I nod and wipe some of his tears away and some of mine.

"Gareth told me...one of his friends...but Eddie was the most—badass boyfriend I have ever had! He was someone I will never forget."

He sniffled and took something out of his pocket.

"You might wanna read this...I was going through his room this morning and found this."

He gave me a letter so I took it and stood up, walking away to read it.

Dear princess, aka, Y/n,

Hey. If you are reading this...then I am dead. I never thought I would be writing this but I wrote this because I thought that maybe if I was found by the police soon, they'd kill me or psychotic Jason would so I thought to write this...or when I knew we were going into that place in Lovers Lake. Anyways, I will never forget the way you made me feel so happy and warm. How you made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world because I had you! You were mine and I didn't have to share you with anyone else. The way you kissed me, the way you held my hand, the way you gave me love that I couldn't have ever imagine me getting... it was all like a fairytale that was so real, I didn't know if you were even real. But when you told me before that you love me for the first time...I felt something in me that no human being can describe. You made me feel like I could fly. But when I was accused of murder, you never stopped loving me. You fought for me...which is not something I thought you would do. And when I found out you were this cool superhero, I was so scared and in love at the same time. Because you were so strong and different, it made me realize how perfect you really were...you might not remember but I'm supposed to meet your mom if you forgot. But I'm sure once my name goes public, she won't like me anymore—but that doesn't matter. Hey, if I'm still alive by the end of the school year, get me my diploma for me? And let's have a mini prom together, I'll make you feel so special.

Hey. This is before we go into the gate and I had just found out you were pregnant. I never felt any different about you or thought anything different because you were pregnant, no. I love you and still do. Even if I'm dead. You raise our boy good and raise him to treat women right—also introduce him to metal music. I'm only saying he and him is because I want it to he a little boy. Name him after me maybe? Or name him Ozzy, like Ozzy Osbourne. Anyways, I love you so, so much. You're mine, always and forever. See you on the other side, babe.

Love yours truly,
Eddie the Banished
[Eddie Munson]
[your husband]

.