Chapter 1 - Blue Balled Bully

"Hey Cass! Malfoy stole our compartment!" My friend Amy said as I left the train bathrooms. She was waiting for me and we were supposed to be headed back to our compartment to wait for the others to join us but seems we had a little infestation to deal with first.

"Oh for fucks sake! Let me guess, he isn't alone?" I said bitterly, knowing full well he was probably shagging some easy to woo girl in our compartment as a weird way of marking his territory.

To say Draco Malfoy was an ass would be an understatement. My family and his were close so I'd known him my whole life and hated him even longer.
Malfoy had always been good looking but his disgusting personality had made me hate him for as long as I could remember and he seemed to hate that I was the one person who had the balls to argue and stand up to him.

Malfoy had grown up to be the ultimate player and had possibly screwed every girl in Hogwarts three times over, bar the very slim few that were my friends who he avoided like the plague.

I had a tight knit of friends being in Gryffindor myself. My closest friends were Amy Finnegan, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter, and while I avoided the golden trios adventures we were still seen together frequently.

My wider circle consisted of the weasley twins, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom and Ginny Weasley. Luna and Neville had a real will they won't they situation going on and Ginny was thankfully too taken with Harry to be interested in Draco, so on that front I was safe from Malfoy drama.

Or so I thought. Even with our rivalry, he enjoyed finding ways to torment and annoy me, usually with petty remarks about me or my friends. God he was an ass!

"Malfoy, get the fuck out of our compartment before you infect it with something," I sneered at him as I entered the compartment to see him disheveled and making out with a random Ravenclaw girl who was straddling his lap.

"God, Welsh, not only did you cock block me but now I'm turned off too thanks to your entrance," he barked back frustrated and I smirked at him, knowing he was antsy from being interrupted.

"Keep it in your pants for 5 minutes to find a new compartment or so help me god I will cut it off," I threatened and he sighed, getting up and pushing the girl off him. He whispered something in her ear and she giggled and ran out the compartment and down the hall.

"You're lucky I'm good enough to be interrupted and still get some, or else you'd be hanging from the train window," he snapped at me and scoffed at him.
His threats didn't scare me but I could almost hear Amy trembling behind me. While Amy had used to have a thing for Malfoy she was long since over it and was now mostly just scared of him, and I couldn't blame her. He was a force to be reckoned with at times.

"Screw you, Malfoy. Just go and disappoint your woman already," I said, impatient to get our compartment back.

"I don't have one woman, Welsh, I have many, and they're all very satisfied. You're just jealous that while I'm rolling in sex you're still alone," he teased and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Because unlike you I don't fancy completing the STD bingo card before I'm 20," I bit back and he smirked at me.

"Ooh burn. Try all you want Welsh but you're simply just pathetic and unwanted. It must hurt seeing others get what you can't have. Cheerio!" He waved after me sarcastically as he left the compartment, leaving me fuming where I stood and Amy came in to try and calm me down.

"Just ignore him, Cass. We all know he couldn't get a meaningful relationship even if he prayed on it, and he's probably just mad that you're too good for him," She tried to comfort me but I had to snort at the idea of Malfoy being jealous.