010 | CHEER PRACTICE

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 CHEER PRACTICE。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

I STAND UP FROM THE cold wooden bleachers, making my way down to the group of cheerleaders standing around, waiting for practice to start.

i fix my short, almost inappropriate skirt, trying to make myself feel more comfortable. cheer is becoming a daily task that i don't find interest in anymore. i just don't find it fun anymore. maybe i've realised that popularity isn't something that i strive to have.

"over here!" Chrissy calls for me and i walk over, taking a seat next to her. her eyes travel to my neck, a wide smirk forming on her face.

"someone marked their territory" she grins, her words making me blush. Eddie Munson, showing the world that i'm his.

i begin stretching, the two of us talking about Jason and her latest argument. they argue a lot, behind closed doors. their relationship needs to look perfect, just like how they are; perfect.

it takes a toll on both of them. you can see it easily when you've known them for long enough.

the sound of loud chatter fills of gymnasium, the whole cheer school turning to look. Hellfire club, obnoxiously walking up the bleachers, finding a seat.

"maybe watching you cheer makes him horny" she wriggles her eyebrows. anyone else would see Chrissy Cunningham as the innocent, sweet cheerleader, who could never ever sin. but me, no, the amount of sexual things she says absolutely shocks me.

i give her a strange look and she continues to speak, "oh come on! you're his cheerleader in bed no doubt" her voice is slightly louder than both of us expected, some of the cheer team and hellfire looking over at us.

"oh Caitlin!" she lets out a loud moan as a joke, now everyone looking over at us.

"Chrissy i swear to all things holy" i yell while i tackle her to the ground, holding her down. both of us erupting into a fit of laughter.

"loud and bendy." her voice is loud as she smirks, my mouth hanging open in shock. the whole gymnasium can hear our conversation but we both don't seem to care. they don't know who we are talking about. i go to say something before i'm cut off by Mackenzie.

"aren't we going to start practice?" she hints at us, both Chrissy and i immediately rushing to get up, a small cough leaving my lips. 

my eyes wander to the bleachers, Eddie's eyes already on me as his 'club' talks. he's here to watch me.

Chrissy begins doing her cheer captain duties, directing us on the new choreography that she created for the next game.

"Harrington you're at the front" she points at me, my eyes widening. i really don't want to be front and center, especially when i don't want to be here.

i plaster a fake smile on my face, moving to the front of the group, directly in front of the Hellfire Club's bleachers.

Chrissy stands in front of me, taking my attention of the boy that sits behind her. she smiles at me, knowing that the direction she is making us practice in is just to annoy me.

and then we begin, music playing loudly through her portable radio. i try my hardest to keep the smile on my face, following every move to perfection.

"alright!! 5 minute break!" she claps her hands together, my whole body wanting to die. why is it so excruciating painful to be standing here, doing cheer.