015 | CHEATER ?

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。  CHEATER? 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

MY EYES OPEN TO THE bright sunlight flooding the familiar bedroom, my eyes squinting to not blind myself. i could get used to this.

Eddie lets out a groan like sound from next to me, signalling he is waking up. his eyes open, side glancing me. a smile forms on his face, his hand rubbing his eyes.

"mmm" he hums tiredly, me mocking him almost immediately. he freezes, looking over at me.

"are you copying me?" he whines, a smirk forming on my face.

"are you copying me?" i speak, his eyes widening. his hand grips my hips, rolling me onto my back. a loud laugh leaving both our mouths.

he buries his face into the crook of my neck, his lips attacking my skin with kisses. a giggle leaves my lips, trying to push him away from me.

there's a loud knock at Eddie's bedroom door, both of our heads snapping in that direction. Eddie passes me his hellfire shirt and i slip it on quickly, hiding under the covers. we didn't have sex last night, however, it was boiling in his room for some odd reason and we decided it's better to sleep without clothes on.

"coming!" Eddie calls, sliding on some pants before opening his bedroom door. his uncle peers into the room, seeing me laying in Eddie's bed.

"oh sorry to disturb you" he gives me a kind smile, me giving one in return. "how have you been Caitlin?" he asks, leaning against the doorframe.

"i've been good thank you Mr Munson" my words are filled with the same kindness they always are with him. he welcomed me with open arms the first time we met and i'm honestly grateful for his kindness.

i pull the covers further up my body and Eddie notices my nervousness, "what's up?" Eddie asks tiredly, his uncles attention landing on him.

"someone left this at the door" his uncle shrugs, holding out a piece of paper. Eddie grabs it from his hands, muttering a thank you before closing the door.

"i don't know if you guys are up for it but there's a party tonight! you should come... Chrissy" Eddie recites the words on the piece of paper, my whole mood dropping.

"another party?" i sigh, falling back into Eddie's sheets. he looks over at me, a funny look on his face.

"you like parties?" his voice is filled with confusion, almost not understanding why i am not excited.

"i went to the last party in hopes that you'll be there. i don't really see the point in another one" my fingers play with the covers, running over the soft fabric.

"oh come onnnnn" he whines, dropping on the bed next to me, "Harrington, you are the party" his face is wiped with the same shit-eating grin, my eyes rolling in response.

"you're the popular cheerleader" his hands grip onto my hips tightly, pulling me on top of him. i gasp at his sudden actions, grabbing onto the headboard of his bed, a smirk dancing across his face.

"that's fucking hot sweetheart" his words are filled with the same teasing tone, looking up at me. here i am, straddling his lap while he lays underneath me.

"oh shut up!" i groan, slapping his chest softly. there is no way i'm giving into his words.

"and that was even hotter" he teases, gesturing to me hitting him. my eyes widen before they turn into a glare.

"you have officially ruined the moment," i sigh, "so thanks for that" i go to slide myself off of him, his hands pulling me back into place.

"uh uh uh" he groans and i squirm at the feeling of his boner rubbing up against my area. i look down at him, a small gasp leaving my lips.