032 | THE BAT TATTOO

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。  THE BAT TATTOO 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

EDDIE MUNSON IS ONE OF THE only students in Hawkins High to have tattoos and he shows them off proudly. his tattoos are homemade and slightly messy but the messiness makes them Eddie.

Eddie Munson takes his tattoos and his skills as an artist incredibly seriously, so when his girlfriend, Caitlin Harrington, the queen of Hawkins High, begged him for a tattoo, he got nervous.

knowing that tattoos hurt and he will be sticking a needle into his precious girlfriend's skin, physically hurts him but he is excited to do it anyway.

Caitlin Harrington sits eagerly on her boyfriend's mattress, trying to think of what she wants to get done. she knows exactly where she wants to get it, her left hip.

"what about a bat?" she looks up at the boy who sits across from her, setting up his little work space. he looks up at her, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"a bat?" he questions, repeating her idea. when she nods, gesturing to the bats on his arm, he begins to chuckle. "which one?" he asks, Caitlin's eyes immediately move to the second row of bats, pointing at the one on the left.

"i like that one" she looks up at him for approval, getting a nod and a cheeky smile in return. Eddie Munson has butterflies in his stomach, listening to Caitlin talk about how she wants to matching tattoo with the boy.

never in his life did he think this moment would come true; tattooing the love of his life with a matching tattoo. Caitlin goes to unbutton her pants, a smirk forming on the boy's lips.

"Munson do not start" she whines, noticing how easily he thinks everything is dirty. she's about to have a needle poked into her skin over and over and Eddie can't help but drool over his girlfriend unbuttoning her pants in front of him.

"i'm sorry! you're just hot, i can't help it" he defends himself, his eyes not leaving her body. her eyes roll at his words as she begins to unbutton her jeans, pulling them off her legs, revealing the black lace underwear she has on; just for him.

she would never admit that however, she likes to wear all her sexy lingerie whenever she is around Eddie, just imagining his reaction if he discovered what she was wearing underneath. it makes her body heat up at the thought of Eddie's eyes on her body.

"holy shit" he lets out a breathy chuckle, eying up the girl in front of him. Eddie Munson is truely obsessed with her. everything about her. her skin is always soft and never fails to smell of vanilla, something he has grown to love. the way her underwear clings to her hips perfectly, almost shoving her curves into his face. he notices them, every single time. the way her torso is shaped like an hour glass.

"Eddie Munson, you are about to stab me with a needle. shut up" Caitlin lets out a nervous chuckle. Eddie gives the girl a calming smile, trying to let her know everything is going to be okay.

he has been doing this for as long as he can remember, it would honestly surprise you how many people go to Eddie for a tattoo. he prides himself in good quality tattoos for cheap prices.

"get comfortable" his hands slowly move to her hips, softly pulling her so she's laying down, her hip facing the ceiling. Caitlin plays with the hem of her shirt, watching as Eddie traces the bat on his arm, wanting it to be perfect for her.

his fingers latch onto the fabric of her distracting underwear, sliding it off her hip. he delicately traces the small bat onto her hip, just above her hip bone before nodding to himself in approval. it looks good already.