006 | MORNING AFTER

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。  MORNING AFTER 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

I STEP INTO THE COLD october air, my breath visible as we walk to the side walk, taking a seat next to his van.

"this is the second time i've seen you wasted at a party" he teases, nudging his shoulder against mine. i tilt my head to look at him.

"i'm not drunk" i lean my head against the cold metal of his van. he gives me a look, trying to see if i'm being completely honest with him or not.

"i know it was you," his eyebrow raises at me, my heart stopping at his words, "thanks for inviting me but i don't think i'm staying" he plays with his rings, the cold metal clinging together.

"oh" i look down at the cement sidewalk, trying to think of what to say or do. i should just be honest. tell him everything. i can blame it on the alcohol.

"you look so fucking hot Harrington" he groans, rubbing his eyes with his hands, almost as if he is in pain. struggling.

i raise my eyebrow at him, letting the smirk form on my face.

"you're only noticing this now?" i joke, both of us letting out a small chuckle at my words. it goes silent between us, both of us not having the words to say.

"fuck" he breathes, getting up from the ground. my eyes follow him, confused on what is going on in his mind. "you're coming home with me" he holds his hand out for me and i don't hesitate to grab it.

he opens the passenger door to his van and i jump in, pulling the bunny ears off my head. my heart is beating out of my chest and i swear he can hear it or even see it trying to pop out.

he rushes to get into the drivers seat, turning the key the fastest i have ever seen someone turn a car on. you'd be convinced he was trying to flee the scene of a crime or something.

paranoid by Black Sabbath plays through the car, both of us singing along. i've never felt so comfortable around a person before, especially around someone who filled me with hate.

he pulls up to his trailer, practically jumping out of the car and i let out a chuckle, my shoes hitting the grass. he leads me inside, the whole trailer silent.

"you have no idea what you do to me" his thumb grabs onto my chin, leaning my face up to meet his. our breathing unsteady.

he closes the gap between us, his lips smashing against mine. my back hits the wall with a slight thud, my arms snaking around his neck to keep him close.

his hands move down my body, clinging to every curve as our lips mould together. he's perfect.

he's perfect.

Eddie Munson is the definition of perfect.

his lips depart from mine, dropping to my neck. our breathing loud and heavy. my fingers find their way to his hair, tugging ever so slightly, earning a soft moan that vibrates against my skin.

"is this okay?" he asks seriously and i nod, grabbing a hold of his cheeks, attaching our lips yet again, longing for the taste of him.

his mouth curves into a smile against my own, pulling me away from the wall. his hands hold onto my waist like they're meant to. his body perfectly connecting with me. he's meant to be holding me like this.

my mind is scattered with thoughts, my heart beating out of my chest. he begins to walk me backwards and down the small hallway, our lips not disconnecting once. he closes the bedroom door with his foot behind us, my lips moving to his neck.