009 | FAMILY VIDEO

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。  FAMILY VIDEO 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

I SLIDE THE FAMILY VIDEO VEST over my shirt, which happens to be one of Eddie's shirts. my eyes peer into the reflection in the window of Steve's car.

i am obsessed with how his clothes look on me. i tug my bottom lip between my teeth, trying to hide the smile forming on my face.

today is the day, my first shift at the Family Video store with Steve and Robin, to say i'm nervous is an understatement. this is terrifying.

i follow Steve into the store, watching as he greets Robin who is setting up the counter with her picks for the day.

"finally!! let's show you the works!" Robin gasps, clapping her hands excitedly. i laugh at her excitement, nodding.

she grabs a badge from the counter, placing it in my hands. 'CAITLIN' . i pin it to my vest, not wanting to ruin Eddie's shirt in the slightest.

and the day starts, Robin teaching me all the tips and tricks and how to run the store while Steve deals with the customers.

Robin pushes a trolley in front of me, giving me a kind smile.

"your first job of the day," she begins, "putting these in their homes" she gestures to the trolley full of films. i nod, slightly feeling overwhelmed by the sheer amount of movies i have to put up.

my feet move towards the horror section, noticing a lot of horror films in the pile. i him to the beat if the song playing over the speakers, placing the films in their 'homes' as Robin calls it.

the day drags on forever. one hour left. my fingers tap against the counter, scanning the people around the store, absolutely no one exciting. i huff, turning towards the computer.

"can i get some customer service around here?" a voice speaks sarcastically from the other side of the counter. my eyebrow raises, turning to face the sweet boy standing across from me.

"no sorry! try to find any other store" i give him the fakest, most sarcastic smile i can possibly give, leaning against the cold counter.

"nice shirt" his lips form a smirk, his eyes stopping at my chest. he bites his bottom lip, looking back up at me.

"thanks. some really weird and kinda stalker-ish guy gave it to me" i tease, leaning further against the counter.

"ouch sweetheart"

that nickname kills me. my whole body wanting to scream and shout, kicking my legs around like crazy. he does things to me, something i'll never be able to explain.

"you still coming over tonight?" he questions, my eyebrows knotting together in response.

"why wouldn't i be?" my eyes move to Steve who is now coming up to the counter behind him, his eyebrow raising at me.

"thought you might've ditched me for creepy stalker guy" his words cause me to let out a laugh, shaking my head.

"are you buying something Munson? or are you just going to flirt with my sister?" Steve grabs onto my shoulder, my whole body tensing up.

"yes actually, this" he places two movies on the counter. grease and nightmare on elm street. Steve rings him up, our conversation ending. it's really hard to talk to Eddie when Steve is peeking over my shoulder, interrupting whenever he feels like it.

"i'll see you tonight sweetheart" Eddie grabs the two movies, walking out of the store before i can even say goodbye. i groan, turning to Steve with my arms crossed.