013 | PHOTOGRAPH

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。  PHOTOGRAPH 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

A LOUD SIGH OF RELIEF leaves my lips as i step outside of the gymnasium, consumed by the sound of students chattering in the halls. cheer practice for the third time this week. finally over.

my relief doesn't last long, Chrissy grabbing my arm harshly, i turn to face her, my heart stopping at the look on her face.

"you need to go find Eddie," her voice is forceful, my stomach dropping six feat under, "Jason found this. must've fell out of your bag" she rushes to shove the photo of Eddie and i's kiss back into my hands.

"oh my god" a lump in my throat forms, my feet running towards the cafeteria. eyes land on me as i enter the loud cafeteria, running to Eddie's table.

"we need to leave. now" tears start to form in my eyes. he gets up from the table, not asking a single question before leaving to follow me out of the building.

"MUNSON!" Jason's voice echoes through the hallway, my hand latching onto Eddie's. Eddie goes to stop but i don't let him, pulling him with all my strength out of the building.

we arrive at Eddie's van, our breathing heavy. Eddie looks over at my distraught face, "what happened sweetheart?" he questions, his hands grabbing my shoulders.

"the photo, of us kissing, fell out of my bag" i cry, looking at him. "they were going to hurt you. i couldn't watch you get hurt" i let out a sob, his arms wrapping tightly around my shoulders, pulling me into him.

Eddie opens his mouth to speak, instead, both of us get pushed to the group. i let out a whimper, trying to stop what is about to happen. Jason grabs Eddie, swinging at his innocent face.

Eddie groans, a scream leaving my lips. "STOP! STOP!" i scream, one of the basketball team harshly grabbing me.

"did he touch you Harrington?" Jason's voice is harsh, rumbling through the car park. i shake my head, letting out loud sobs.

"NO! JASON STOP" i scream, Jason landing another punch on Eddie's jaw. i continue to scream and cry, being absolutely helpless with someone holding me back.

"LET GO OF ME!" i scream, wriggling around like crazy, watching Eddie get hit with punch after punch. Jason stops, holding Eddie up.

his eyes meet with me, a sorry look on his face. i sob, my eyes scanning the blood dripping from his nose. my heart is being ripped to shreds inside of me.

"HEY!" a voice booms from behind us, Jason immediately dropping his actions, his eyes widening.

"let go of her" Billy is stern, walking up to the scene in front of him. the basketball player lets go of me, my body falling to the floor weakly.

"let go of him" Billy shouts at Jason and he does so. i let out a cry, crawling over to Eddie who lays against the tire of his van.

"Eddie oh my god" i grab his face softly, looking at the damage that has been caused. his eyes meet with mine, a barely noticeable smile forming on his face.

"i'm alright sweetheart, i promise, i'm okay" he tries to reassure me, my head shaking in response.

"i'll deal with him" Billy speaks, his eyes landing on my own. my eyes red and shiny with tears. he walks away before i can say anything.

"keys" i speak softly, my voice cracking. he lets out a groan, gesturing to his ripped jean pocket. i reach forward, sliding my fingers into the front right pocket of his jeans.