034 | GRADUATION

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 GRADUATION 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

"WAKE UP CAITLIN!" Steve shouts in his sister's ear, his eyes flicking from the sleeping girl to the watch that sits on his right wrist.

today is the day, Caitlin Harrington is graduating along side Eddie Munson, who has been waiting to graduate for almost three years now.

it didn't feel real for the couple until Eddie Munson's graduation cap and gown arrived at his trailer door. it felt like a dream when he ran inside and practically threw himself onto the couch beside Wayne Munson and Caitlin Harrington.

"i'm up asshole" Caitlin groans, shoving the annoying boy away from her. he finally decides that he has done enough to wake her up and leaves the room to allow her to get ready.

Caitlin sighs loudly, dragging herself out of bed and over to her closet, pulling out a quick outfit consisting off a white tight shirt and a short pink tennis skirt.

she quickly rushes to slap some makeup onto her face, grabbing her cap and gown before sprinting out of the room and out of the house, towards Steve's car where Steve was waiting.

after arriving in the school car park, the Harrington siblings make their way out of the car and towards the oval, where the graduation is set up.

Caitlin's eyes scab the crowd, searching for the boy who is finally graduating. her heart skips a beat and flutters all at once, her stomach swarming with the same butterflies as always.

there he is, the one and only Eddie fucking Munson, standing with his friends from Hellfire who are also graduating, a wide ecstatic smile shining on his bright face. his green graduation gown hanging over his body, the green cap resting on the top of his hair. he's deep in conversation, the most surreal and exciting laughs and chuckles leaving his lips at whatever things his friends are saying.

"go talk to him stupid" Steve pushes the girl's shoulder teasingly, the girl rolling her eyes at him before starting to move her feet in the direction of her boyfriend.

his eyes move to her direction, his smile growing bigger at the sight of her. he holds his arms out and the girl doesn't hesitate to run into them.

a loud and sweet giggle leaves the younger Harrignton's lips as Eddie Munson lifts her off the ground, spinning around where he stands.

"i'm so fucking proud of you Munson" the girl shouts excitedly, earning a laugh from Gareth and her boyfriend to tighten his grip on her.

"you did it" she mutters into his hair, her whole body calming at the feeling of his own against hers. the couple doesn't let go of each other, seeming to be glued together in that very moment.

"couldn't have done it without you" he replies, his hands moving from her waist to her face, cupping her cheeks in his palms. her eyes don't leave his own, beginning to prick with tears.

"don't cry" Eddie lets out a small chuckle at the poor girl's emotions, pulling her back into a tight and comforting hug. Caitlin Harrington lets out a breathy chuckle, letting a couple of tears fall from her eyes.

"i never thought i would be here, with you, i'm just so fucking happy we're here together" she lets out a small cry, earning a kiss on the forehand from the boy who can't let go of her.

"i love you Caitlin Harrington" his voice is sweet like honey, dripping out of his mouth and into the girl's ears. she wipes the tears that fall from her eyes, placing a kiss on Eddie Munson's soft lips.