002 | WALK OF SHAME

[ 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。  WALK OF SHAME 。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。 ]

THE SUN SHINES BRIGHTLY through the slightly open window, the cold morning breeze filling the room.

i groan, coming to my senses as i awake. holy shit my head is killing me. the pounding is aggressive, making my head spin. this is not pretty. i cant even bare to imagine what i look like right now. my mascara staining my cheeks from the crying and my straight hair in a very incredibly messy bun that i have no memory of doing.

my thoughts stop instantly when my eyes trail around the unfamiliar room, my heart rate picking up. posters of rock and metal bands filling up the walls, a guitar in one corner. i look down at the covers sprawled over my body, kicking them off quickly.

what happened last night? who's house am i in?

my eyes land in the denim vest hanging over the end of the bed, my heart stopping all together. shut up. there is no way.

i grab my shoes, jumping of out the bed. i walk out of the room, putting my shoes on as i do so. this is literally a walk of shame and i have absolutely no memory of last night.

my hand reaches for the door handle, leading me to outside, trying to not make any noise. hopefully he isn't here. hopefully he left or is doing something and i can sneak out.

"going somewhere?" his voice taunts from behind me, causing me to freeze in my spot, my hand squeezing the door handle.

"at least clean yourself up. you look fucked" he looks me up and down, his eyes stopping at the tear stains lining my cheeks.

"i...i need to leave" i speak, pushing the door open.

"the walk of shame" he gets up from his position on the couch, my eyes following him as he makes his way over to me.

i am in Munson's trailer. i cant help but feel sick to my stomach. what even happened last night?

"at least let me drive you home" he speaks, his arms crossing over his chest as he lets out a laugh. he finds this so funny. me, hungover and still drunk, trying to sneak out of his trailer.

"are you sick or something?" i question, his eyebrow raising in response. here i am, entertaining a conversation with the freak. how did he even manage to get me here? i don't know but it isn't good at all.

"i highly doubt you kno-" he begins before i interrupt him, my voice making him stop.

"do you have a phone?" i look around the living room, looking at all the hats shielding the walls. Eddie doesn't wear hats.

he points at the wall next to the fridge and i walk over, dialling the video store. steve better pick up i swear to god.

"hello this is Steve, how can i help?" his voice is filled with fake positivity and i cant help but laugh.

"Steve, it's me" i sigh, hearing his friend Robin say something in the background. i'm kinda happy that him and Robin got a new job at the video store, scoops was draining him. probably from all the failed flirting.

"holy shit! where are you? why didn't you come home last night?!?" he starts scolding me through the phone, my eyes rolling in response to his nonsense.

"can you please come pick me up? questions can wait" i beg, looking over at Eddie who is staring at me while he leans against the wall.

"where are you?" i can feel the annoyed look on his face from here. he is going to murder me. i swear to god Chrissy better be at my funeral.