72: Was drunk.

Jian Chi didn't reject Liu Liu's kindness, and carefully took his black and white coat under Liu Liu's eager gaze. Clothes cover the arms and are quite soft to the touch.

Liuliu hasn't put it on since he took off his clothes that day. Instead, she washed it carefully, and when she took it out, it still smelled of washing powder.

Jian Chi looked at him and said seriously, "Thank you."

Liuliu's face seemed to be stained with a red glow, but he was already dark, and he couldn't see it very much, but his eyes flickered. very shy.

Everyone enjoyed this dinner.

The food intake of the cubs is still a bit different from what Qi Fuming and others imagined. Qi Fuming thought he had prepared enough food, but in fact there was not enough to eat. Just when he was about to pay, Wen Que glanced at him, and decisively bought a lot of food. Qi Fuming burst into tears, thinking that their brother Wen is really a responsible and generous parent.

He even cares if he has money.

He was relatively close to Jian Chi, so he held Jian Chi's arm, with a moved expression on his face: "Don't worry, Jian Chi, I will definitely give you a big gift when you get married."

Jian Chi: "... Your topic jumps so fast."

Qi Fuming waved his hands again and again after hearing this: "Oh, no matter how fast you are, you can't move as fast as the two of you." 

The table was filled with food again, and Jian Chi and Wen Que sat together. , When the two were side by side, the pink little octopus slowly climbed up Jian Chi's trouser legs, and finally he sat obediently on Jian Chi's lap, didn't speak, didn't eat, just sat like that. When Jian Chi lowered his head, he raised his small body, stretched out his tentacles from below, and touched Jian Chi's fingers, as if to say hello.

Jian Chi liked him very much, and asked with a smile, "Are you full? Do you want to eat more?" The little pink octopus made a chirping sound.

Jian Chi was stunned for a second, then turned to ask the two of them, "Is that what the little octopuses are called?"

Qi Fu Ming: "You a serious mermaid do not know how the octopus call, we are born land creatures how can know. Let's just assume that's what octopuses are called."

Qi Fuming said that he had to drink some wine today. He said that it was a big dinner party. How could it be possible without wine? The most important thing is that you don't have to be responsible for drinking here, you can't get drunk, and you can taste the fragrance of fruit wine. One thing to say, Qi Fuming even thinks that the fruit wine here is better than the one outside.

The little octopus chirped again as if in response to Qi Fuming's words, it was so cute.

Jian Chi couldn't help reaching out and poking at him, his fingers touching the skin, bouncing like jelly.