36: Where's my son!?

The next journey was very smooth. The gray wolf obviously had a planned route, and was picking a spacious and safe road all the way. During the break, Jian Chi sat on a big rock and opened the game panel as if he was looking at something. Putting the little mermaid An An in Wen Que's arms, Qi Fuming couldn't hold back his curiosity and hurried forward two steps, leaning over to Jian Chi's side.

Seeing this, I was immediately taken aback.

Jian Chi was actually browsing the mobility tool page of the game mall.

Qi Fuming: "..."

He pointed out the problem carefully: "This road is not good, otherwise we can drive."

Although the road under their feet is wide enough compared to the previous one, it is still very difficult for a four-wheeled vehicle to drive. There are trees all around and the car is inflexible. All in all, a car in Nagasawa Forest is simply a tasteless thing.

Jian Chi glanced at him, pointed to one of them, and asked, "What about this?"

Qi Fuming looked at him, and the corners of his eyes twitched slightly: "The motorcycle seems to be pretty good, but are you really unable to walk?"

Jian Chi: "I feel sorry for you, how tired you are holding An Duo. Besides, you see Bai Tan is thin and weak, and he is embarrassed to hold him and grow up again. Walking alone makes you sweaty."

Qi Fuming: "..."

Although your words are reasonable, I won't listen.

Qi Fuming couldn't do anything if he didn't listen, Jian Chi had already placed the order soon. The smooth lines intertwined with red and black are embellished on the body of the off-road motorcycle, and the wheels are painted with patterns, which is very cool and handsome. Jian Chi rubbed his hands and couldn't control his curiosity and sat up to try it. As soon as he twisted his hand, the motorcycle rushed out instantly.

Qi Fuming: "?"

He returned to Wen Que's side, and couldn't help but lower his voice and whisper to him: "I've never seen this kind of operation before, what's wrong with this abyss mermaid? The motorcycle drives so well?"

Wen Que glanced at the direction where the young man had disappeared, and soon the roar of the car sounded again. In Wen Que's field of vision, the motorcycle drove nimbly through countless trees. Jian Chi stopped beside Wen Que, with long legs. Stepping on the ground, he asked very reservedly, "How is it?" 

The little mermaid clapped his hands in a very face-saving manner: "Papa is so handsome!"

Wen Que hummed: "Yes."

Jian Chi heard this but sighed: "It's a pity that this motorcycle doesn't have a back seat, otherwise it would be better for me to sit in the car."