50: Live with you

Jian Zhi Chuan was buzzing with anger.

Never expected that the two elders of his family would be so accepting of Jian Chi and Wen Que's so-called love affair. Normal people shouldn't ask how the two of them knew each other and whether they were sincere?

Mainly, in Jian Zhi Chuan's eyes, Jian Chi is no different from ordinary children, and he has never had the slightest idea of ​​his other half. During the five years of living together, Jian Chi didn't even make friends, let alone partners. Playing games, being a salted fish, and suddenly talking about falling in love, normal people would feel strange.

The first thought that popped up in Jian Zhi Chuan's heart was that their family's Jian Chi had been tricked.

He admitted that Wen Que was indeed very good. He was handsome and had a distinguished status. He could have almost anything. In terms of external conditions, he is undoubtedly an excellent boyfriend, but people with such advantages can easily coax people.

With a cold face, he glanced at Wen Que again, but he didn't say anything, just turned around and went back to the living room. The moment he lifted his foot and walked in, Jian Chi felt something and raised his eyes to look over. The young man's eyes have always been beautiful, and Jian Zhi Chuan still remembers the first time he saw Jian Chi.

Jian Chi, who can still be called a teenager, and the old man came back suddenly. It is said that they took a car from the mountain and drove all the way to the gate of the villa where their family lives now. Security did not let the car in because the car looked tattered. So the old man and Jian Chi walked slowly all the way to the door of the house.

It just so happened that Jian Zhi Chuan was about to go out, and when he opened the door and was about to leave, he looked up and saw the two of them.

In fact, Jian Chi was standing directly opposite him, and he saw Jian Chi first. The appearance of the youth is really impeccable, compared to the stars in the entertainment industry who are praised to the sky by fans and shout about their beauty every day. But what impressed Jian Zhi Chuan the most was Jian Chi's eyes.

Jian Zhi Chuan can say that those are the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. They are like black gems, but there is a hint of blue in them, which is clean and clear, as if just a glance can calm people down.

Although Jian Chi's origin is a mystery, and they also suspected Jian Chi, it is undeniable that Jian Zhi Chuan had a good impression of Jian Chi when they first saw him.

Pulling back from his memories, he looked at Jian Chi's slightly curious eyes and his obvious looking back, and his expression gradually became helpless. He stepped forward and dragged Jian Chi to the second floor, he said, "Don't look at it, he will come over later."

Jian Chi snorted, seeing Jian Zhic Cuan dragging himself into the bedroom, and asked, "What's the matter? "

Jian Zhi Chuan put Jian Chi on the sofa, and the two sat facing each other. Jian Zhi Chuan looked into his eyes and looked very serious, as if he wanted to talk about life with his younger brother.