53: Wedding gift.

Wen Que didn't come to work for a few days, so Wen Que went to hold a meeting temporarily, and Wen Que's special assistant came to the office to get information on the way. Almost as soon as he pushed open the door, he noticed the young man who was sitting on the sofa in a leisurely manner. .

The special assistant's head crashed for a moment.

He began to wonder if he had gone to the wrong place. Wasn't he going to their President Wen's office?

But why is there a young man he doesn't know in this office?

The special assistant stared at Jian Chi in confusion, and Jian Chi seemed to be a little surprised why this man stood there dumbfounded at the door for a long time, raised his eyes and looked at him, just this one glance, the special assistant just recovered from the confusion He took another breath of cold air.

Isn't this another protagonist who jumped into the sea with their President Wen yesterday and died?

He seems to be the young master of the Jian family.

The special assistant hesitated for two seconds, but decided to speak: "Hello, Second Young Master Jian, I'm Mr. Wen's special assistant. I'm here to get the information that Mr. Zong wants."

Jian Chi nodded, "Hello." did not say.

In fact, there is nothing to say. He can't always say: What information do you want, I will help you find it.

In this office, for Jian Chi, the only person who knows the position is the little mermaid doll.

Jian Chi quickly withdrew his gaze, he was chatting with Qi Fuming. His social range is really too small, even if there are only one or two people to chat with. Perhaps for many people, this is unbearable, and it will create helpless loneliness at a certain moment, but Jian Chi doesn't care.

Qi Fuming didn't come to Wen's Building today. Hearing that Jian Chi was in Wen Que's office at the moment, he regretted that he missed it again and again. He teased a few words about the love between the two, but Jian Chi didn't seem a bit shy, and he could say thank you dignifiedly.

At this moment, Qi Fuming seemed to know why Wen Que was so fast.

It turned out that it had to depend on Jian Chi.

Qi Fuming: I'll tell you later, I'm going to talk to someone. There is a resort over there in Yunshi. I am talking about the acquisition. I will have the opportunity to ask Wen Que to take you to a hot spring to enjoy the snow in the future.

Jian Chi said yes, and when he was bored, he searched for what Qi Fuming said.

It snows all year round in Yunshi. The resort is between the mountains and the hot springs are also in the mountains. It can be said to be a perfect enjoyment while enjoying the snow and soaking in the hot springs.