58: My name is Ba Tian

When Jian Chi woke up, it was completely dark. The seat beside him was empty, he yawned, and was about to lift the quilt and get out of bed, but paused at a certain moment, his eyes quickly caught the little milky white who was curling up around his legs. Little milky slept soundly, and Jian Chi watched her heart soften inexplicably. Reaching out his hand and patted Xiao Yubai's head quietly, without awakening the cat, he quietly got out of bed and washed his face.

Wen Que was standing in front of the cooking counter in the kitchen, the man looked down at the phone, the black home clothes on his body made him look very casual, covering up the indifference of the past. Jian Chi walked over and probed, only to realize that Wen Que's serious expression was actually for cooking.

He was looking at cooking tutorials online.

He didn't feel embarrassed when he was caught by Jian Chi. He pointed to the seafood feast that had already been served on the side, and Wen Que said in a low voice, "It's the first time I cook, so I don't have any experience.

" As long as you do it, I like it." 

The fifth rule of love strategy:

When necessary, give the object a little confidence and express your love for the other party.

Facts have proved that Wen Que's cooking skills are still good. He lifted the lid of the pot and poured a layer of hot oil on all kinds of small seafood. Zira's voice gradually covered the surrounding air with the mouth-watering fragrance. They are filled with the unique flavor of food and seasoning.

Jian Chi ate a lot. After eating, he took Wen Que to go to the game to have a look. When Wen Que followed him to the game room, he briefly described Zhang Yilong's cat abuse incident. Jian Chi was stunned for a second. He asked in a low voice, "So the kitten who took the opportunity to go back to the castle with me is the one who killed Zhang Yilong."

Wen Que hummed.

Jian Chi pursed his lips for a while, and then sighed.

As if he could see the chagrin in Jian Chi's heart, Wen Que stroked Jian Chi's soft short hair and soothed him in a low voice: "Don't feel sorry, you didn't do anything wrong by being careful, not to mention that you did save it anyway. If you're not sure, we'll go check it out now."

Jian Chi nodded.

Before that, Wen Que's game room had always been placed in the study, but now that there are more people in the house, the two game rooms really took up a lot of space, so Wen Que simply vacated a room and put the game room as a game room. Pushing open the room, a dim light was lit in the room, and Jian Chi quickly lay down in the game compartment.

In the blink of an eye, he was already standing in front of the castle.

Soon, Wen Que also appeared beside him.

Jian Chi whispered to Wen Que that he put the kitten on the edge of the orchard and walked there. When they got closer, they found that the three cubs, including the little devil who went out to explore, and Qi Fuming were all lying in front of the pet's nest. Because there was a shield, the four of them couldn't do anything, just whispered.