56: kitten

For two days in a row, Jian Chi followed Wen Que and ran to Wen's building every day. Although he always stayed in Wen Que's office, never went out, and many employees stretched their necks and couldn't see his face, such news still spread to the parents of Wen Que and Jian.

Wen Que's parents were traveling outside and once they heard that Jian Chi went to the company with Wen Que every day, they immediately thought it was Wen Que's request. They didn't expect that their son, who looks like a cold ice cube that never thaws in a million years, is actually so clingy when it comes to love.

It's good news, good news.

It's the same with Jian Chi's parents. I can't think of anything like 'not doing a proper job'. I just think it's because the two children have a good relationship. When he smiled, Jian Zhi Chuan gave a blank look. His younger brother was really hard at work in his boyfriend's company, and he had never been to his own company.

Jian Zhi Chuan sent several messages to Wen Que to complain, Wen Que glanced at him, and replied coldly, "What's the point of going to the company with you?"

Jian Zhi Chuan: "?"

Jian Zhi Chuan: Why is it boring? There are so many stores near my company, he can wander around when he has nothing to do.

Wen Que: He prefers to lean on his boyfriend.

Jian Zhichuan gave a fuck on the spot.

He felt that he was humiliating himself.

After exiting the chat with Jian Zhichuan, Wen Que pushed away the chair and stood up, striding towards the lounge. Jian Chi was in the game room at the moment, and Wen Que glanced at the time and lay down in another game room.

When Wen Que entered the game, Jian Chi picked a lot of peaches and grapes, then sat on the ground and stuffed the jars. The man stood behind him and looked around, but didn't see the two cubs, he probably went to play by himself. Wen Que faintly noticed that the two cubs, even An An, didn't seem to be as clingy as before.

It's not that Jian Chi and An An's father-son relationship has become estranged. Wen Que feels that An An is deliberately giving Jian Chi a lot of her own time.

Walking to the youth, he asked in a low voice, "What are you doing?"

Jian Chi seemed to have just discovered his arrival. Seeing the man's shirt and trousers , his eyes lit up, "Make your own fruit wine." 

He said, "Wait a minute, quickly stuffed the two jars, before pulling Wen Que's arm towards the castle. When he got to the bedroom, the youth turned back to Wen Que and said, "I went looking for a lot of wedding rings yesterday, but they all look good, and I don't know which one you like."

Jane Chi found a table, took out the backpack that was stuffed up yesterday, opened the zipper and fell down, and all the gadgets inside suddenly fell on the table.