68: Honeymoon.

For several days, the cubs on the sixth floor were busy with their residences. As the parents, Jian Chi and Wen Que would occasionally help out. After learning that the cubs were missing something, they would take the initiative to go to the game store to buy them.

An An and others have gotten along very well with the cubs in a short period of time, and the originally huge and empty sixth floor of the abyss is also filled with laughter from the cubs from time to time. Coupled with Mu Huan and Da Huang's two very powerful beings, Jian Chi can basically be said to be completely relieved.

On this day, when Jian Chi was about to leave the company along with Wen Que, Assistant Lin knocked on the door nervously and walked in. As soon as he looked up, he found that his boss and his boss were staring at him, his expression froze for a moment, and when he heard Wen Que's "Is there anything else?", he quickly replied: "That's Mr. Wen, next week is our company. They, they asked me to ask if you and Young Master Jian want to go together."

It was Jian Chi who answered Lin Te's assistance, and the young man's brows still seemed to have some indistinct brilliance. Looking moist. He lay on the back of the sofa, yawned and said, "Next week, not next week, I'm going to go to a hot spring with Wen Que next week."

Hot spring?

Hot springs this summer? !

Countless question marks gradually appeared in Assistant Lin'a eyes, but something flashed in his mind. He suddenly thought of a resort in Yunshi that Mr. Wen talked about some time ago, and he suddenly understood.

He nodded: "Then I'll tell them and wish President Wen and Young Master Jian a happy time in advance." 

Jian Chi waved to him, "I'll bring you a gift."

A big smile appeared on Special Assistant Lin's face..

It's been a while since Wen Que got along with Jian Chi. When Wen Que was busy, he was often running up and down because he was afraid of what Jian Chi would need. After going back and forth like this, the two of them could even add a WeChat friend as a WeChat friend. Assistant Lin previously thought that Jian Chi was considered a wealthy young master no matter what, and his character should have the arrogance of a young master, but the result was completely the opposite of what he imagined.

Jian Chi is very easy to get along with, he is like a big child, he is very interested in everything and has an attitude towards everyone.

This is why Jian Chi is loved by the company members in less than half a month.

Most of the employees carry a few candies or gadgets with them.

While thinking about it, Assistant Lin returned to the office. Facing the pair of longing eyes, the corner of the man's mouth twitched: "Don't think about it, the boss and the boss's wife are just going on vacation, there 's no drama."

There was a sigh of regret in the office. .