03: Find papa.

The "Battle" forum administrator Li Ziyang is a young man less than 30 years old, usually also play games, today heard of a big brother actually spent 60,000 in the abyss six layer to make an artificial ocean, immediately rushed forward to see the fun.

He went early, unlike the later players can only people see people, he really saw the sea.

Before and after the left and right angles took a number of photos, and after careful color adjustment, these photos can be completely comparable to the fine-tuned pictures online.

Li Ziyang was satisfied and happy to open a post, uploading the photos and saying - [Shock! There is a big brother in the "Battle" a thousand dollars to build an artificial ocean, click to see the ocean this ocean!

Li Ziyang quit the post, and as usual, wandered around to see if there were any player difficulties that needed to be solved. The "Battle" forum is extraordinarily humane, players encountered problems can be raised in the forum, other players know will answer, do not know will wait for the administrator to come.

As a forum administrator, Li Ziyang solved hundreds of problems a day, most of which are related to the content of the game, including but not limited to "Battle" when to come out of the love settings? As a master can I fall in love with the contracted beast?

--The majority of these questions are related to the content of the game, including but not limited to, "When will the love setting come out?"

Li Ziyang, who is used to seeing big waves, thought he was already a big heart and could not change his face when he saw anything. But when his eyes were fixed on this post that questioned the recharge amount and said it affected the game experience, a huge question mark popped up on his head and his heart was full of doubts.

Are you serious, brother?

The holographic game is now popular, the cost is not expensive, "Battle" the game can also be said to be quite care for the players, just about to write the word conscience on the back, most of the tasks as long as you are willing to stay up, you can certainly pass without spending a penny

Now, it is surprising that some people think that the 100,000 RMB recharge amount per day is too little.

What family is this ah.

It's you, it's okay.

His mouse moved down and found that there were already quite a few messages on the post.

2L: Right, right, I also think the 100,000 recharge amount a day is too little, I suggest raising it to 200,000.

5L: What is 200,000? Didn't you hear what the big guy said? Unlimited amount of money!

9L: I vote yes.

15L: I have nothing to do with me, so I vote yes.