13: He didn't take the Years of Song into his eyes at all.

The next morning, the distant sea level just floating a layer of fish belly white, the depths of the ocean a small fish in a straight line, from the bottom of the sea straight to the surface. The small fish on the surface of the sea to reveal their heads, and then shrink back, to the next small fish to report.

Back and forth several times, about ten minutes later, the nearest small fish from the bottom of the palace waved its tail and burrowed into Ann's room. The small fish with light red scales pressed itself to An's ear and shouted, "An An, An An is up! It's dawn!"

An An was immersed in a sweet dream of what happened ages ago, when he was trapped in a large transparent container with a pair of excited, red eyes staring at him in a frantic gesture. He was so scared that he kept cowering and trying to hide himself, and when the fear reached its peak, a big white-gold tail snapped down and crackled immediately to shatter the container.

The next belonged to papa slightly cool embrace will tightly embrace him, An An involuntarily rubbed the soft pillow, was about to shout on a papa, but the small fish sounded in the ears of a thin voice.

An An confusedly opened his eyes, drowsy sleepy eyes in touch with the small fish, immediately woke up by whipping his tail. He gave an oops and reached out his finger to gently touch the little fish's head, "Thank you for shouting at me to get up, did you see my papa?"

"See la, in the coral bush over there."

An An immediately burst out of the palace, eyes bright and began to look for Jian Chi. As the little fish said, the adult fish with excellent appearance and declining eyes was slowly waving his tail and teasing a big sea turtle. Seeing him appear, Jian Chi waved his hand and used his fish tail to hook An An's body and roll it to his side.

"Woke up from your nap?"

An An hurriedly nodded: "Papa, An An made an appointment with the little bees yesterday to play with them this morning."

Jian Chi smiled and swam ashore with An An.

They went into the orchard, and in a few moments there were a number of bees buzzing and swarming around him. This picture looked at Jian Chi sucked in a breath of cold air, in order to ensure the safety of their own cubs, Jian Chi hurriedly went over to look twice, found the first small bees are flying up and down, as if in the comparison of what.

Seeing his arrival, An An hurriedly introduced: "This is my papa, a super good-looking super powerful adult fish!"

The little bees were quite enthusiastic and buzzed and flew to pose a greeting action.

Jian Chi: "...... good morning, you guys have fun oh."

This is the reassurance to leave the orchard.

...

Jian Chi leaned on the shore to check the various devices in the game, idly opened the mall again, the screen turned to a prompt message: after the user reflected, the love system and forum system has been put online at the same time in advance, hope that all players can have a good game experience within the "Battle".