32: Two more.

The night is deep and cool, Jian Chi quickly returned to the guest bedroom, he washed himself clean in the bathroom, he held a large towel on top of his head. When he heard a knock on the door and opened it, Wen Que was standing in the doorway, the man was tall and could easily feel a sense of oppression when standing in front of him.

But Jian Chi never took this sense of oppression seriously, he tilted his head and asked, "What's wrong?"

Wen Que handed a glass of milk to Jian Chi.

Wen Que's understanding of Jian Chi's living habits only lies in being housebound, lazy and reluctant to go out. But that day, when he saw Jian Chi holding a glass and drinking milk, he thought that Jian Chi should like drinking milk, so he handed a glass of milk to him before he slept: "Sweet dreams."

Jian Chi blinked, took it, said thank you, and left a 'good night' as the man turned to leave.

The door was closed and Jian Chi drank a glass of milk, he lay down on the bed, the bedside light was dim and drowsy. The actual bed is very big, but he didn't want to seek comfort in order to put out his big tail. This time it can't help but feel that it's better to be a small mermaid and sleep in the bathtub at night.

Speaking of which, he wonders how An An and Bai Tan are doing

In the increasingly chaotic thoughts, Jian Chi also increasingly sleepy, his breathing soon became smooth and quiet.

Fell into restful sleep.

Wen Que, who was only separated by a wall, was far from this good state of mind of Jian Chi. After washing up, the man wore a bathrobe and sat on a chair by the window. Although this side is close to the scenic spot, but because of a large distance apart, and at the same time it is night, the scenic spot is unoccupied, it seems very quiet. The evening breeze is playing in his ears, as if it is still carrying the soft breathing of the youth next door. Wen Que pursed his lips gaze through the garden, half a long time before standing up and walked to the bed.

But before falling asleep, after closing his eyes, Wen Que's mind was filled with the figure of Jian Chi, the youth drunkenly leaning intimately in his arms, opening his hazel eyes and asking him to touch his tail, the slightly cool and cold touch seemed to remain on Wen Que's hands, which could not be easily forgotten.

In addition, the youth lifted up his clothes to let him see his flat belly.

The delicate beauty of the skin was so exquisite that Wen Que opened his eyes. Looking at the empty ceiling overhead, the man took a deep breath and slowed down for a while before closing his eyes.

This night, Wen Que slept quite restlessly, he had a long dream. The time and place of the dream was still at the moment when he was stranded in the abyss a few years ago, with an immense golden dragon in a deep sleep in front of him, and countless treasures underneath him almost blinding one's eyes. But two steps further he could see the dragon's waist and abdomen had an old wound, the trace was long and lengthy.

The scene in front of his eyes turned to the moment when the dragon was captured. Countless modified giant arrows pierced this dragon into holes, the dragon's blood flowed all over the ground, dripping over the diamond gems they prepared to lure the dragon, the red blood also stained Wen Que's eyes.