22: Uncle has a big footprint on his shoulder!

As time passed by, everything that happened yesterday gradually reappears in the mind. Wen Que frowned, his expression looked a little tired. Since the day he left the castle to say goodbye to Jian Chi and others, Wen Que clearly felt his emotions were gradually out of control, the rampant destructive desire deep inside like a green seedling breaking out of the ground, in a few suppressed completely grown into a huge tree, straight to the clouds.

He stayed in the abyss for one week after another, and the endless killing did not exhaust him, but became more and more spiritual.

Even the blood flowing in the word is killing.

The blood of the opponent spurted on his face, dripping downward, causing his eyebrows to be stained with a heavy aura of fury. The combat clothing on the body is soaked in blood, a gentle twist is full of the smell of blood.

Wen Que could not hear the hissing of the beast, but could hear the low roar of the dragon in his ears, a burst of dull and very oppressive, shaking the heart and soul are ruined.

In this situation, he felt as if he had been assimilated.

He was no longer a human, he had to pay the price for his choice, the dragon's blood and genes completely crushed the human nature. Yet it was in this kill-to-death situation that Wen Que struggled to part with a few seconds of clarity and chose an absolutely safe location when teleporting.

Although he could not say why after just two meetings with Jian Chi, the other party could make him think 'absolutely safe'.

Falling into the deep pit, his body's rolling breath made him gradually realize that his body was boiling and gradually collapsing. The hand on his face was like a final salvation, allowing him to catch a glimpse of light in his final desperate situation.

The crystal lamp above his head was gently blown by the wind like a swaying wind chime, emitting a faint and pleasant sound. He tilted his head to look at the youth on his right, Jian Chi sleeping looks quiet and well-behaved, soft black hair drooping in the eyebrows, the end of the eyes floating a faint red.

He rubbed his arm with his cheek, trying to rub the hair that fell against his face to the side. However, after several times, the strand of hair remained stubbornly and firmly attached to the end of the eye. The ghost lifted his hand, fingertips gently pick the hair a, Jian Chi can not feel the slight sense of fit, and finally satisfied to re-bury his face into the arm.

Looks very childish.

In fact, Jian Chi into the door of the Jian family is only 18, five years have passed, it is the age of other people graduated from college.

Looking at the top of his hair for a while before withdrawing his gaze. However, a glance out of the corner of his eye, his eyebrows were stunned. The little mermaid on his left hand side has woken up some time ago, and is now covering his mouth and staring at him with round eyes shining.

Wen Que inclined his head and the other side of the eyes.