70: Eat melons out of the circle.

The night was upside down and messy.

The hazy moonlight mixed with the dim and dim lights kept ups and downs in Jian Chi's eyes. He raised his arms to cover the bright and dark eyes in his breath, and was quickly lifted by Wen Que and buckled on top of his head.

The night gradually receded, and the bright light of the morning slowly shot into the small western-style building. Jian Chi's whole body was sore and soft. In the past, he used to make small troubles, but the real guy suddenly moved last night, and Jian Chi couldn't stand it.

Growing up so big, it's not so tiring to chase two hundred miles in the deep sea.

But at this moment, he was almost awake, his back was pressed against Wen Que's cool chest, he yawned lightly, and tears fell on the bed. Jian Chi squinted and threw the pearl on the floor, to save the pain.

Looking down, there were a lot of beads on the soft floor, all of which were made by Jian Chi last night.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" The man's voice was low and hoarse, and when it sounded behind Jian Chi's ear, Jian Chi felt as if small ants had crawled all over his body, and the numb feeling penetrated the skin and penetrated deep into his heart.

He couldn't take it.

"Don't talk to me, I'm getting goosebumps." The young man muttered in a low voice, and then burrowed into the quilt, his voice muffled, "I can't sleep, I'm so tired, but So awake."

"Squeeze for you?"

Jian Chi hesitated for two seconds, and couldn't help turning around. He changed his back to the man's posture to face-to-face, with his eyes facing each other, and the red marks at the end of his eyes still hadn't disappeared. , his voice and tone sounded a little resentful: "you told me the same last night. I checked later, and they said what the man said 'pinch you', 'I promise not to come' or something. It 's all a lie."

Jian Chi looked at the group of people on the forum with a lot of resentment.

For example:

Whoever believes the words of a dog man is an idiot!

Jian Chi thinks it makes sense.

He didn't want to be this idiot either.

Burying his head into the quilt again, Jian Chi sighed deeply, blinked his sour eyes, and said in a muffled voice, "Okay, I'm going to sleep."

Wen Que was really amused when he saw his appearance. The cool-skinned fingers lightly touched the half of the young man's hidden face, then went around the back of his neck again, pinching it in a soothing way, before whispering, "Sleep, I'll accompany you."

Jian Chi hummed, when he closed his eyes, he felt like a cat being groomed, and there was a trace of sleepiness in this comfortable comfort. In the blur, he involuntarily leaned into Wen Que's arms, his arms resting on the man's waist, and his breathing gradually became steady.