15: An An will protect you!

But the teenager did not care, he was a little nervous watching the little mermaid towards his hand, carefully also put his hand into the palm of the little mermaid.

Jian Chi rubbed An An's head, and then rubbed Bai Tan by hand. The slightly cool palm of the hand fell in the hair, the gentle force and the kind of painful breath makes the heart of the Bai Tan more and more soft and sour. He raised his head, beautiful pale face printed in the eyes of Jian Chi, the latter smiled.

"You take your brother back first, I'll be over later."

Bai Tan was a little older than An An, plus he had experienced a lot himself, so he naturally knew what kind of situation was at hand. He immediately nodded and bent down to pick up the little mermaid. An An gave an eep, and was only shocked for a moment, then happily jumped into the elfin boy's arms and hugged his neck.

Resting his chin on Bai Tan's shoulder, An An waved his hand at Jian Chi: "Papa you hurry back too oh."

"Mm."

Although Bai Tan is thin and weak, he is still steady when he picks up An An. When both of them walk into the shield, Jian  Chi casually opens the shield, completely isolating the envious eyes of the surrounding players.

"Ah. I want to see more."

"The scent of that orchard is wafting over, I just wanted to ask if the fried striped fish fruit is for sale, I'm so greedy."

"Envy!"

Around the fine discussion into the ears, Jian Chi's eyes fell on the body of the years can song. The man was like being watched by some beast, his body tensed up violently. He didn't move, but silently clenched his fists as he looked back, fearing that Jian Chi's heart would feel that this PK wasn't over.

But Jian Chi looked sickly, he reached out his finger and pointed to a dirty mess on the ground, and a giant tooth shark that was rolling and wailing in pain: "Get rid of it, and then you can go."

The years of song heard is a frost.

He looked so shocked that even the hate and coldness hidden under his eyes disappeared in a moment: "That's it? You don't want anything else?"

The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you're getting into.

He rolled his eyes nonchalantly and asked in return, "Do you think I'm lacking something?"

Age can be song: "...... not lacking."

Besides, you have money, you lack you will buy it yourself.

A face of the year can be song rose red, eyebrows are embarrassed. He took a deep breath, his eyes glanced over the shield behind Jian Chi and him, the shocking scene inside the shield seems to hover in front of his eyes, remembering that he was coveting the artificial ocean and led to the loss of face now, the years can be the song more and more shame.