47: I saw you rolling on the bottom of the sea.

Wen Que was not surprised when he received a call from Mrs. Wen more than ten minutes later, and even felt that the time interval was slightly longer than he thought.

Mrs. Wen has always been gentle, and she was not shocked at this moment. Like her husband, she even started to choose the date of marriage. There was only one thought in her mind -

to go around or to be together.

At the birthday party, he said seriously that it was the first time they met but that Jian Chi was drunk, but now he told his parents that he liked someone.

Mrs. Wen couldn't help laughing. After the phone was connected and confirmed with her son for a while, she said in a gentle voice, "Then you have to be good to others. If you have any questions, you can ask us at any time, okay?"

Wen Que : "Don't worry."

Madam Wen hung up the call. Wen Que put away the phone and walked into the living room. Although he didn't know when Jian Chi was going to sleep, Wen Que had no plans to leave now. He walked to the sofa, and when he got closer, he realized that the young man had woken up at some point. He clasped the back of the sofa with one hand, his eyes looked dull, completely immersed in his own thoughts.

"Why did you wake up so soon?" 

The man's familiar voice fell into his ears, seemingly startling Jian Chi. Jian Chi looked over with a faint look in his eyes, with a trace of unrequited love in his eyes.

He felt it.

He hasn't quite convinced himself yet.

Just when he was just falling asleep, Jian Chi had a dream, and the dream was also about Wen Que, a little dragon. It looks extremely oppressive in a slightly dim environment.

Jian Chi moved a little, and the pressure on the other side's shoulder increased. Wen Que frowned, a hint of impatience and irritability appeared on his handsome face, and said again: "I know what it means to go to the amusement park with you and ride the Ferris wheel with you, you know too. Right?"

Jane Chi: "..." 

That's not right.

Quite wrong.

Jian Chi woke up.

With his dull eyes wide open, he looked at the man approaching, but did not answer Wen Que's question. Wen Que frowned slightly, walked in front of him and leaned over to look down. When he pressed one hand on top of his head, the scales on Jian Chi's body almost floated up - it was exactly the same as in the dream!

But before he could dodge, Wen Que's hand had already landed on Jian Chi's hair. The man looked down at him, his voice not as cold as usual, and asked, "Have you had a nightmare?"