67: Wen Daji, Que Bao Si.

Some of the child laborers under the balcony were whispering, and a few timid cubs had worried and hesitant expressions on their faces, holding small hands. The daring one has raised his head, and his watery eyes looked at Jian Chi's beautiful eyebrows, which made Jian Chi involuntarily sigh.

He lay on Wen Que's shoulder and whispered, "Okay, this group of child laborers looks really cute, so I won't hire them anymore."

Wen Que closed his eyes and chuckled.

Jian Chi supported the white railing of the balcony with one hand, turned his body out with a slight force, and landed on the ground under the exclamation of many cubs. He straightened his body and raised his head, his eyes were like stars in the dark night, he raised his smiling face and waved to the man who was still standing on the balcony.

In the evening, the sunset glow was orange, and half of it fell on Wen Que's body, making the man look a little softer and more beautiful. Jian Chi rolled his eyes, thinking that beauty was misleading, then turned his head calmly and stood in front of the cubs.

Looking at this group of cubs, there are really all kinds. Most of them are very common animals, and there are some who can become human but still retain animal characteristics. For example, Jian Chi saw the deer boy at the Ferris wheel before. The remaining small part can feel the difference from the puppy period, but the dog has three heads, much like some creatures in domestic mythology.

The head is the deer boy.

The young man has a handsome appearance and a pair of long horns belonging to the sika deer on his head. It is very beautiful. If you look closely, you can see that there are different patterns painted on it. There are also flower shapes painted on the forehead, which perfectly combines purity and flirtation. The young deer looked a little nervous. He first bent over to Jian Chi, and stumblingly said softly: "First of all, I'm sorry to disturb you."

Jian Chi looked into his eyes.

The boy's eyes were as clean as a mountain of spring water, and his hands were entangled nervously: "But something strange happened in Nagasawa Forest, and many humans were looking for us. That's why we came here."

Nagasawa Forest again?

Jian Chi looked back, and Wen Que had already walked beside him. Facing the doubtful gaze of the young man, Wen Que just shrugged, meaning: I don't know either.

But for the game, there may be any new copies or new changes related to Nagasawa Forest.

Not too surprising.

Jian Chi snorted, and went to look at the deer boy again. When the boy saw that Jian Chi's expression and appearance did not seem very disapproving or angry, he slowly breathed a sigh of relief. He pursed his lips and continued: "We heard that the owner here is very kind and friendly to small animals, so... can you take us in? You don't think we are all cubs, but we are very good. If you need to farm something, little pangolin They can all help. I, I can do anything, Huanhuan always said I am very smart and capable."