34: Strictly speaking, I let the snake bite.

Jian Chi felt that Wen Que paused strangely when he said this, but he didn't pay much attention to it. Seeing the little mermaid holding the man's neck in Wen Que's arms and watching the tail move, he thought a little -

If he had a mother when he was a child, he probably would have done the same.

Inexplicably thought of a female mermaid model on Wen Que's body, Jian Chi simply did not dare to imagine that kind of image more, the whole person trembled a little. Standing beside him, Bai Tan raised his head, saw his strange expression and asked in a small voice: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Of course, Jian Chi could not tell the truth to Bai Tan, or else Wen Que would most likely kill him if he heard. He vainly touched his nose, suddenly remembered the copy of the elves in Wen Que's mouth, his eyes faintly flashed, he pulled Bai Tan towards the rose bushes, the breeze lightly caressed blowing petals rustling down, the youth's voice from Bai Tang's ears, with a few slight test, "Bai Tan, you grew up living alone?"

Huh?

Bai Tan looked at Jian Chi unexpectedly.

Although he didn't understand why Jian Chi suddenly asked this kind of question, he always answered all his questions to Jian Chi. Nodding his head seriously, he said softly, "Well, I used to have a human grandfather who took care of me. Later, grandpa said that he was going to leave the deep forest, and his son and daughter left when he needed him to take care of his grandson."

The human grandfather is very old. The footsteps have staggered unsteadily. But Bai Tan was still very young at this time. He took his grandfather's hand and asked, "Then you don't want me?"

Grandpa's old face was wrinkled like a dead tree, but with a smile, he said, "Why? Yes, Bai Tan will always be grandfather's child. Bai Tan should take good care of himself when grandpa is away, and we will see each other again."

Although very reluctant, Bai Tan said goodbye to the human grandfather.

Bai Tan began to live alone.

When he was a little older, when he was walking around the cabin, he met a very beautiful bird, the bird chatted with him and told him that it had seen a human grandpa before.

It was also at that time that Bai Tan knew that the human grandfather did not want to go back to take his grandson, but that he ushered in life and death when he was old, and he did not want to bring this cruelty to Bai Tan.

Bai Tan pursed his lips and told Jian Chi the story of himself and the human grandfather.

Jian Chi was stunned for a second, then reached out and rubbed Bai Tan's soft short hair. He never thought that Bai Tan had gotten along with humans before the years, but compared with the years, the grandfather Bai Tan met was obviously a good man who loved him. Too bad his grandpa is too old. In the end, this love only turned into a flash of smoke.

"Then...then do you want to go back and have a look?" Jian Chi asked, "I heard from Uncle Wen that something related to the elves will break out in Nagasawa Forest on the seventh floor recently. If you are interested, I will share with you. Uncle Wen took you to have a look?"