45: Then ride the Ferris wheel together

Wen Que is a little taller than Jian Chi. The young man raised his eyes slightly when he looked at him. He seemed to be thinking seriously about something, and after a while he asked in a low voice, "Do you think I'm good too?"

"Of course."

Wen Que He patted his shoulder and said softly, "Look, you gave me scales, and you asked me to touch your tail because I liked it."

Jian Chi snorted.

When you think about it, he seems to be pretty good.

So generous.

Jian Chi didn't think about it any more, he pulled Wen Que into a game room by himself, and the two entered the game separately. But the game time at the moment is already late at night, and the bright lights in the white castle have been replaced by soft orange lights hanging outside. Jian Chi and Wen Que stood together, the former was quite regretful: "It's too late, An An and Bai Tan are also asleep."

"Would you like to go to the amusement park?"

"Huh?"

He followed Wen Que's gaze, every cockpit on the huge Ferris wheel in the distance is hung with a little star-like light, like a coordinate, bright and conspicuous.

Wen Que smiled: "You can also try it at night, let's go."

In the end, curiosity and a little excitement prevailed. Without any hesitation, Jian Chi followed Wen Que's pace and walked towards the amusement park. go. The construction of the amusement park is almost indistinguishable from the one in the real world. Neither of them are ordinary people. They are already walking in the dark like day, and their steps are steady.

Wen Que reached out and pushed open the heavy iron door, flipping a switch.

In an instant, it was like the stars were lit up in the night sky, one by one was hung on the rope, and the small and delicate glass lamps lit up with dim yellow and ambiguous light, illuminating the handsome profile of the man.

The closest rides to the gate are the pirate ship and the merry-go-round. The pirate ship hangs quietly, but the merry-go-round on the side is completely different. The huge dome lights up with small stars, and melodious music plays in the ears. The different foals began to spin slowly around the center point.

Jian Chi's eyes lit up.

"Let's go."

At Wen Que's urging, Jian Chi strode over and carefully sat on a white pony. The pony is really a pony. Jian Chi, who is tall and has long legs, has to shrink his legs slightly, and he can only step on the pedals when he is slightly curled up, but Jian Chi doesn't care at all. Walking around slowly, Jian Chi raised his eyes and looked at Wen Que.

With just one glance, Jian Chi's heart beat wildly.