43: Send you scales.

This is probably the most embarrassing way for Wen Que to go offline, and it can almost be regarded as fleeing.

Back in the room, he went to the bathroom to take a shower, put on his pajamas, and sat on the sofa by the window. Wen Que closed his eyes and seemed to be in a daze, but in fact, the figure of Jian Chi appeared uncontrollably in his mind.

Wen Que felt that he was probably poisoned.

He was silent, the phone was put aside, and the screen quickly lit up, attracting Wen Que's attention. The man looked down and found that it was Qi Fuming's message.

Qi Fuming: Does President Wen want to look at my other businesses? To tell you the truth, I also took the second-level certificate of love counseling, do you want to ask me? I promise to solve it perfectly for you.

Wen Que stared at the word 'Love Consultation Level 2 Certificate' for a while, and didn't know what to think, but he actually searched the Internet. A lot of messy things popped up on the webpage, and even some netizens in the forum joked that it is not easy to get this certificate? As long as your mouth can speak (nonsense), you can get evidence by paying nine yuan and nine.

Wen Que: "..."

He must be crazy to take Qi Fuming's nonsense seriously.

But Wen Que didn't reply to Qi Fuming, but Qi Fuming couldn't help himself. Based on what he knew about Wen Que, he could guess that Wen Que's thoughts at the moment were completely normal. Wen Que has an unexpected blank in his relationship, which is completely different from some wealthy families who change partners every three days.

Therefore, Qi Fuming might not know what Wen Que was thinking in other aspects, but in this aspect, he was very clear.

He simply called Wen Que.

The phone beeped for a long time, and just when Qi Fuming thought that Wen Que was not going to answer the phone because of his face, the voice belonging to Wen Que suddenly rang. Qi Fuming laughed on the spot, "Mr. Wen, are you confused? Come and ask me, I know everything."

Wen Que's voice was cold: "What do you know?"

Qi Fuming sighed: "I know you touched someone's fish tail when Jian Chi was awake. What's the matter, I can't take it anymore after touching it? It's not me, Wen Que, who is almost thirty years old. Don't be so innocent, don't you think you like this kind of thing? It doesn't make sense, isn't it?"

Wen Que: "...Be careful with your speech."

Qi Fuming: "Wait, I'll give it to you. Send something."

Hanging up the phone, Qi Fuming quickly went to a certain website to search for the keyword: Mermaid.

In just ten minutes, Wen Que received more than a dozen sharing messages from Qi Fuming on WeChat. Take a closer look -