"Imagine wearing heels and still being short."

"Leave me alone." I smack his arm playfully.

He chuckles and throws his arm over my shoulder, kissing my temple. "I kinda miss the old house." He blurts out after a few minutes of silence.

"How come?" I question, confused by his sudden confession.

He sighs and lays his cheek on top of my hair. "I don't know. There were so many memories of us in there."

"What? Like the times when you would drag me out of bed really early in the morning just to train?" I scoff.

"Obviously," He grins, "But also the times where you would sit on the kitchen counter and talk to me while I cooked you dinner or the times when you would come into my room late at night and we would just talk about anything and everything. And the times where you would make these stupid bets with me and I'd lose every single time."

I laugh and shake my head. "We still do all of those things Ace," I say, smiling up at him, "Plus we're making new memories in this house with the twins."

"I know," He says, "But a lot of firsts happened there. Like the first time I cooked for you, held you, fell for you, slept with you," He makes direct eye contact with me, "And for the first time in years, I smiled because of you. I never thought I would after everything that had happened," He looks away, shaking his head, "But I did because of you." He picks up my hand and kisses the palm of it and smiles as deep dents in his cheeks appear. "Do you remember what you said to me that night?" His voice soft and calm.

Grinning, I cup his cheeks and squish them together. "I like this." I repeat the same words I once said to him all those years ago, referring to the stubble sitting on his sharp jawline.

His cheeks turn pink ever so slightly and he leans down, resting his forehead against mine. "That's why I kept it for all these years." He chuckles and my heart skips a beat at the sound.

"Seriously?"

"Mhm."

"You're mi perra." I smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Shut the fuck up." He grumbles, rolling his eyes and pecking my lips.

"Make me, hoe."

"C'mere then, baby." He smirks, pulling me closer to him and leaning down to kiss me but before he can, I pull away.

"Keep it in your pants, darling." I pat his chest and stand up from the bench, dragging him with me before walking towards the car park.

His smirk widens. "But I wanna get in your pants."

I smack his shoulder and glare at him. "Ace." I grit out, making him laugh.

He opens his mouth to speak but we're suddenly interrupted by a high pitched voice from the distance.

"Ace? Is that you?"

Turning our heads, we see a brunette girl walking up to us with a grin on her face. "Holy shit, it is you. Oh my God hi." She says, now standing in front of him. "You're still as handsome as ever."