1

"fuck. i think i started my period" i whispered to my best friend. they whispered back "go check". i went to the teacher and told her, and she agreed for me to go to the locker room. i quickly ran to the locker room and i saw billie, a girl from my class there.

she was sitting with the back towards the entrance to the locker room, and her head was slightly thrown back. i went into the bathroom there and checked. i didn't get my period. i got out and went towards billie. i could see her arm moving up and down. weird. what could she be doing? why isn't she in class?

when i got close to her, i gasped loudly. billie had a dick, and she was jerking off to some girl sucking a dick. to be honest, i wasn't that surprised. billie was always walking in baggy pants and always has a sweatshirt tied around her waist. but still, it was shocking. billie turned her head around as she heard me gasp and shouted "fuck.".

she quickly covered herself with her hands and turned off her phone. "aren't you supposed to be in class??" she asked. "i just went to check if i got my period.. aren't you supposed to be in class?" i answered and asked. "i'm supposed to yeah, but, it's weird if i tell you the reason i skipped" she said. "billie i just saw your dick.. i don't think anything can be weirder than that" i said, jokingly.

"how do you even have one? aren't you a girl?" i added. "yeah, with a dick. i'm intersex" she said and sighed, then added, "the reason i didn't go was that i'm hard. like really hard. everyone would see if i did go to class.". i sat next to her and said "i'll keep it a secret, don't worry". she thanked me and her dick twitched. i couldn't help but stare at it. it was so veiny, thick, and long.

"it's rude to stare," billie said and i looked up at her. "sorry. it's just so big.." i said in a low, aroused voice. her dick twitched again and she sighed. every time i looked into her eyes, it twitched. at some point, it even started leaking precum. "can i.. touch it?" i asked shyly. "yes.. please touch it.." billie answered, blushing. i touched her tip while looking into her eyes; smearing the precum all over the tip. her dick kept twitching more and more, leaking more and more precum onto my finger.

"fuck.." billie moaned softly. "wanna fuck?" she asked me. "yes." i consented. i took off my pants and underwear while she took off hers, and she bent me over the bench. she pushed her dick into me slowly while groaning "fuck.. you're so wet.". "shit billie.. you're stretching me out.. it feels so good" i moaned. when she fully pushed herself in, she started fucking me harshly. she had no mercy on my pussy.

she reached her hand to rub my clit and i went crazy. my pussy clenched around her and my clit throbbed. she was fucking amazing. "billie oh god!" i moaned loudly. she wrapped her other hand around my mouth to shut me up. i could quickly feel my orgasm approaching, and i felt some pressure in my bladder. "i'm gonna squirt fuck." i moaned again and as i moaned, i came and squirted all over the bench.

billie pulled out and said "i don't have a condom and i'm really fucking close. can i cum in your mouth?". "yes, cum in my mouth." i said and turned around so i was facing billie. she put her dick on my lips and i began licking her tip. she pushed her dick into my mouth and i sucked it fast until she shot her load down my throat while moaning my name.

as soon as billie came, we heard footsteps, so we both went into the one stall available with our clothes.

"y/n?" i heard my best friend yell.

682 words.

a/n: the changes are just grammar.