25. Domestic

Last night Ritwik led me into the Sinha mansion through the backdoor managing to avoid the entire family and it's staff. Apparently, there were guests over and he didn't want to have any drama in front of them. I was too tired to protest. Waking up early, running out of the office dramatically then having to catch up on 8 hours worth of work in 3 and a half, I was ready to drop.

Especially after the very awkward conversation with him about needing a new bin in the room. Luckily, he didn't ask too many questions just why I couldn't use the one already in his room and why did I have to be the one to clean it out instead of the help. It was still extremely exhausting.

"Why do we have to do this? Why do his parents even want to meet me?"

"Don't worry, it's-" He leaned closer to the dressing table mirror to look at something in his eye then blinked a couple times."-gonna be fine. They'll love you." He patted his shirt down.

"You've been telling that to me since yesterday!" I groaned.

"Because it is true." He kissed my temple causing me to worry even more but for a different reason. It was such a sweet gesture that wasn't supposed to be a part of our deal. We were friends, sure, but not that close.

"You look cute." He grinned at me.

"I know but thank you."

"Can I touch your hair?"

"As if you haven't before." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but that was different."

"Yeah, sure, go ahead."

He squeezed one of my curls softly. Then kept doing that a few more times with a mesmerized look. "They're so soft."

"I used your conditioner. It's amazing. It made my hair softer than usual and..... you're smelling my hair. Why are you like this?"

He didn't stop even after I called him out. He continued to sniff my hair like a weirdo then nuzzled his nose against my neck.

"Stop, I'm ticklish." I giggled.

That wasn't the best thing to say because his next action was to tickle my waist.

"Stop!" I kept swatting at his hands and stepping back all the while giggling like a maniac. "Stop!"

He stopped when my back finally hit the wall. His hands caged me in. He stared at me and then his gaze dropped to my lips.

"No. I'm still mad at you." I turned my head to the side hiding my smile.

"For what?" His licked the shell of my ear.

"You made me cancel my dinner with Naira." I tried to sound stern but failed.

"You would have passed out if you went anywhere." He bit my earlobe.

Suppressing my moan was hard. I could be actually pissed off at him and all he had to do was touch me and I'd melt against him. It didn't matter that I was in control most of the time we spent with each other that way, he had a different control over my body that overrid my own. Sometimes I wondered if me being in control was all in my head and not real.

"I went shop-ping wi-with you." I shuddered as he licked down the side of my neck.

"Because that couldn't wait." The way he emphasized on that words, I knew what he was talking about. A shiver ran down my spine. I was definitely going to be the one obeying if he wanted me in that moment.