18. What have I done?

Ritwik shook his head as he laughed silently. "You've got to be kidding me. Really? My brother? Come on."

"Listen.."

I couldn't do it. It was pretty funny and my sense of humour was dumb. That's one of the things I bonded with my stupid boss. I burst out laughing.

"It's in the water or something." I chuckled as I began to walk towards his room.

"Honestly, didn't think my brother had it in him."

I turned my head back and shrugged. "I didn't ruin your name in case you're wondering. I needed a little help and that was it. It was pretty intense though."

"I can tell."

"You're handling this pretty well compared to the tantrum you threw yesterday." I sat down on the bed and looked at him.

He closed the door and turned towards me. "Yeah, sorry about that. I was irritated because I was supposed to defend you and get you out of that situation or at least chase after you not Pratyush. I just took it out on you."

"That wasn't fair."

"I know." He scratched the back of his neck. "I didn't ask her to come into my room."

"Hmm. Don't care. Do you know where Meenu is? I need my clothes. Surya said Naira gave them to her."

He looked at the clock on the wall. "She's probably sleeping. You'll have to cross my parents' room before you can get to hers. And that's not a very good idea in your ..... situation.."

I groaned. "Why? Just why? Why do I have to deal with these fancy ass clothes? It's so unfairrrr. I have to sleep in these while you get to relax."

"If you want to sleep topless, go ahead. I'm not complaining." he winked at me.

I contemplated it for a bit. Then shook my head. "Nah. I'm not putting out that easily."

He shrugged and threw his discarded shirt at me. "Worth a shot."

I grabbed the bedsheet and pulled it over my head covering myself completely. "You call that a shot? Come on, pet. You can do better than that." I emerged from under the sheets wearing his shirt.

"You look ridiculous." He chuckled.

I flipped my hair back. "No, I look sexy." I unbuttoned the first button while batting my eyelashes at him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Go to sleep. We have work tomorrow."

"Noooooo. I'm taking another day off."

"Yeah, no. We have an important meeting tomorrow." He began to get under the covers.

"No, you have an important meeting."

"And you're my assistant. You have to be there."

"Come on, please."

"No."

"I'll suck you off."

He stared at me. "I thought you said that wasn't on the table. You'd feel dirty."

I shrugged. "I'm a whore for off days. You work me too much. I need my beauty sleep."

"As tempting as that offer is, no. You can't have a day off."

"I hate you. You're so annoying. This is exactly why people hate their bosses."

"Trust me, it's better for you to go to work instead of staying home. Most of my family is waiting to chew you out."

"And? You think, that bothers me? Ha. Please." I snorted.

"I'm trying to avoid conflict. How about this, you come to work and I'll buy you lunch. Deal?"