30 (Smut)

"But now.... I want you as daddy." She bit her lips afterwards leaving him too shocked to respond and there she was already leaning closer.

"I'm all yours daddy!! Have me... Pleasee!" She whined puckering her lips already needy for him.

It wasn't like he didn't like her acting like that, he wanted to dominate her but when she was enough to please him even while dominating him and it pleased her more, he had no objection being a sub for her. But now, it was a dream of his coming true.

Out of his shock, he cupped her cheeks lovingly staring deep in her needy orbs.

"Are you sure? You really want me to dominate you? I'm good with yo--" his words cut off when she pressed herself more on him breathing heavily.

"I'm. Pleaseeew!!" She whined cutely only to be shut by his lips smashing on hers capturing them in a soft yet rough kiss.

For the first time in this day, he had got to kiss her like that as the last time she kissed him was last night before falling asleep.

He waited for her to fight for dominance but all she did was move her lips along with his doing nothing more.

He took it as a sign before biting the edge of her lips causing her to moan slightly. The moan gave him chance to entangle his tongue with hers, tasting all of her mouth.

He swore she tasted like berries. His actions brought shivers to her spines as well his who couldn't help but miss the feeling of her dominating him already.

His arms sneaked behind her waist and neck tugging her damp hairs pulling her face up to get a better access of her mouth.

He stepped ahead a little heading towards the bed before setting her down still keeping their lips in contact sucking and pecking here and there.

He was about to hover over her but she pushed him aside causing him to fall beside him before getting on his lap starddling him.

His eyes widened at her sudden action but shut in pleasure when she moved over him. A light moan escaped his lips as she gripped the hem of his sweatshirt before attaching her lips with his again in a rough, needy kiss.

"Make me feel good you used to do with sluts daddy!!! Show me what you did with them!!what made them love you that much!" She moaned out in his ear, licking his earlobe afterwards.

His breathy moans were all making her more needy for him and there he was hating a particular word of hers.

Out of nowhere, he gripped her jaw hard making her face him while his other hand gripped her waist stopping her movements over his hard crotch.

"I'm your baby. You get that?? No matter if I dominate you. You'll never call me anything else than baby!" He growled and she swore she shivered hard.

She nodded her head in anticipation as she knew it well that his beast was taking over him. He had already lost controls over his bottom mind and was going to top her.

"Fuck baby!!! You feel so good Ava!!" He guided her hips over his crotch, her p*ssy lips spreading engulfing his girth from over the cloth of sweatpants.

Her breathy moans turned into whimpers and all she could do was roll his sweatshirt over his head throwing it somewhere in the room before grazing her hands over his muscled chest.

"Agh! Use me Lucas!!" Her moans did nothing but arousing him more.

His hands worked on the shirt unbuttoning it and siding it off her shoulders. He trailed his lips over her shoulder blades, sucking over her collarbone leaving multiple purple marks over.