8

Lucas POV

*SLAP*

The sound of slap echoed in my ears as my head jerked to the other side because of force she applied.

For a few good seconds, my ears went numb along with my brain which just kept processing that the slap landed on my cheek and was by my mom.

"You lied Lucas. How dare you?" She yelled leaving me shivering at how mad I made her lying.

Lying wasn't the real problem here. The real problem was that she caught me red handed and I couldn't come up with any excuse or idea of calming her anger down.

Even if I had any idea, it must not have helped anyhow because the way the slap churned my brain ( the force she applied just in a single slap) was enough to get an estimate of her anger and madness.

"I told you not to lie. But look at you... Slut!"

Ouch!! Like OUCH!!!

How can she call her her own son that? I thought.

Her that particular comment for me infuriated me but I had no guts to even look up at her. Not even glance. So showing a bit of my anger...... Let me just say my anger itself melted and crawled away somewhere.

"Don't act a pillar now. Explain." She roared walking back and forth.

Her this action made me sure of a single thing that she was trying hard not to do anything worse and calm her anger down.

I thought for hundred of times and at last decided to speak neglecting my second thoughts.

"I-i'm sorry m-mom." I stammered trying to put the guilt in my apology I knew wasn't in me.

I wasn't guilty of what I did. Because what I did was just lying. It was just... This time, my plan wasn't fullproof.

She scoffed crossing her arms against her chest, stepping a bit close to me but still giving me space to breath.

Thank god!

"Sorry? A sorry? Really? Then go and fuck that stupid sorry of yours too Lucas Roy." She yelled that last part which was nothing else than my full name.

Aah! She was just sooo mad at me.

At last, she left a huge breath and her expressions turned all calm.

"You.... Everytime were disobeying me. Right?" She asked rather in a calmed tone still having her arms crossed over her chest, eyes digging holes in my already scared figure.

Her calm expressions got my fear a bit down and I felt myself capable of answering her.

I nodded my head hesitantly. She nodded her head and began walking around me like a cop investigating a criminal and she was the cop, I was the criminal.

"You know..... I must allot you a punishment along with the fun you love." She said leaving me confuse of what she was trying to say.

She stood in front of me and left a smirky smile and sat down on the luxury sofa crossing her legs over and put up a magazine.

"You're moving out to campus hostel. Tonight itself."

***

"That's all your luggage sir." Said the old butler who just moved my stuff in this wrecked building of hostel. He bowed little and I was just about to nod but my mother said.

"Don't respect him. He's not your sir anymore. Call him by his name." She focused more upon her last sentence smirking to me and I knew what she was trying to do.