21

I had my head hung low all the time while I could feel grandma's gazes stuck on my face.

I couldn't dare to look up at her when I told her who I was, what my intentions were.

At first, I just wanted to introduce myself as The nerd Lucas, but eventually, I did introduce myself as the real me.
As Lucas Roy who did bets.

"Are you sure you love my granddaughter Mr. Lucas?" She asked monotonous.

I nodded my head still looking down, biting my lower lips. A tear threatened to escape my eyes because I feared if she didn't belive me.

Out of nowhere, she chuckled which made me look up at her face hesitantly. And there she was laughing.

"I--i can't b-belive this. You're a scaredy cat. You know son!!" She laughed hard making me confuse.

Her eyes caught the confused expressions of mine as she stopped laughing, but smiled genuinely.

"I belive you Lucas. Your face tells how much you love her. But just..... Don't play her ever. Take more time if you're not sure about your feelings. But just don't do something which break her heart."

"I assure you grandma. I will never play her." I said firmly shaking my head to prove the point that no matters what, I'd never play her.

She again broke into a fit laughter, shutting her eyes which had me all confused again.

"T-the way you behave a-around her.... She... It's like she's playing you. So shy and submissive for her." She laughed harder making me go red in embarrassment and shyness.

It's true through. I let her do everything to me. It's just a instant action of mine to let her play me, use me the way it pleases her.

"I----" I couldn't form any sentence to explain my point. What I had to explain?? That she makes me too weak for her that leaves me unable of thinking??

But.... How she knew it??

"You were awake??" I kinda shouted not believing that she saw that all. Like we both making out and the plus embarrassment.... Me moaning just by her touch!!!!

She coughed fake, looking away as I caught her silly act.

"Yes I was. So?? By the way, she asked you about some regret and last night stuff?? What was all that??" She asked raising her brows kind of mocking me.

And I went all red, burning recalling what she meant with all that. The last night flashed in my brain putting my whole body on fire. My cheeks heating up instantly.

She must have got the idea because she chuckled afterwards.

"She dominated you. Hmm?" She asked rather in a teasing way and I almost busted out.

I gulped down the saliva stuck in my throat but what she said afterwards just got me blown.

"Just recommending. Do some tongue exercise before 6."

That's....... Embarrassing!!!!

****

The day went all fine and it was time to leave for Ava's dorm.

Okay! I accept it was kinda embarassing for me but Grandma accepting me in my real identity, after knowing how it all started and ended. It couldn't be better.

I picked up a a white printed shirt paired up with a pink shirt and black ripped up jeans. I put on some light make-up including tinted lipbalm before I picked up another pair of round glasses giving me a cute look.

Arranging my hairs and spraying some perfume over myself, I checked myself up in the whole body mirror.