23

Author POV

"One mOreEeeeE!" Lucas shouted flopping the bottle aside from himself making the people around look at him disgusted.

"It's enough Lucas!" Michael warned him trying to help him stand straight to get him in car but Lucas's body collapsed onto the soft couch again.

"Fuckin'leave me Michael!!" Lucas yelled, his hands roaming on the table in front to get a hold of another bottle.

"Where the fUck is mY orDeR??? You DumPstERr!!!" He yelled again.

Michael scoffed all annoyed and having enough of his stubbornness. He pulled him(Lucas) up by his arm harshly, making his way out of the bar not giving any minute to sence what Lucas kept blabbering.

********
Lucas stumbled all over his way to living area only to get the attention of his parents who fumed in anger almost instantly watching him in that condition.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL DRAMA LUCAS!!!" His dad yelled even before his mom could say anything.

Michael rushed to him after he paked the car, helping him stand up as he was on the floor almost passed out.

But all Lucas did was laugh, shaking his head, tear droplets begining to fall off his swollen eyes.

"How sweet! THIS PAIN SUCKS YOU OLD MAN!!" He raised his voice against his dad for the first time in his whole life which shocked each and everyone present in the hall.

"Damn it!! Just fuckin'damn this heart!! It's hurting like a... Like a whole round ass scar is there. Right here!!" He pointed at his heart, gritting his teeth.

His mom who was cold as ice and harsh as stone with him frowned, catching a hint what could have happened.

She stepped forward to Lucas who fell down again being a crying mess. A state of him no-one ever imagined.

"What's the matter??" Her tone came out soft rather than harsh, voice a bit whisper like.

Mr. And Mrs. Roy faced Michael wanting to get some answer but before him, Lucas sobbed.

"She.. don't b-belive me... She's l-leaving me b-behind. I--i n-need her m-mom.... I w-ant A-ava b-back." He cried falling in unconsciousness, leaving his parents confused.

"We need some explanation Michael." Mr. Roy demanded.

He nodded after he put Lucas in bed and turned to face his parents to explain everything.

********

Meanwhile with Ava

Jason dropped her to the dorm and drove off after Ava forced him to leave. He didn't want to leave her alone in such condition but she forced him.

After he was gone, Ava took a shower. Her face all blank as all the incidents happened today kept flashing back in her mind over and over.

She brushed her hairs in front of the mirror when her eyes caught the glimpse of dark marks over her neck.

Those were the hickeys Andrew craved forcefully when she was weak. For almost a week, she wasn't given anything to eat which led her that weak to push those assholes away.

Right now, she needed someone to talk to her the way Lucas did. Whenever he talked to her, he listened to her, he caught each and every word's meaning, he understood what her problem was. Even when she never told him specifically.

He was someone made her feel secure and warm just by his presence. But after today, all the way he behaved was an act to her.

She bit her lips feeling her eyes hurting, wanting to shead tears for Lucas. The absence of him made her feel uncomfortable.