16

Ava POV

I sat on my seat at the back of the class, making myself comfortable as the whole row was empty.

But as soon as I did, Lucas popped out of nowhere having that stupid smile on his face making me scoff out of nowhere.

"Hey! How was the test?" He asked all smiling stupidly. And all I could wonder was how could he get the courage to talk to me after letting that bitch join US??

I looked away annoyed, not wanting to watch that endlessly handsome and dumb self of his, ignoring him.

"Yaah! Tell me!" I could feel him pouting like a kid as he clinged upon my arm.

I yanked his hands away from myself grunting, getting up from there but damn! The timing teachers have in this campus....

At the exact time, there was teacher entering in class, starting the lesson almost immediately, leaving me helpless.

I sat away from Lucas, almost 5 seats away from him while he was on the corner one.

I just couldn't belive that this nerd was not sensing the attempts of Sally shit in order to seduce him.

And the second thoughts. Maybe he was getting seduced in a too good way and that's why wasn't taking any action to shove her off our time.

Because at last, he was a boy.

But the innocence his eyes had, the naiveness his action showed, the simplicity he owned, the purity his mind had, the nerd self of his made me think otherwise.

To be honest, I hate when anyone try to get close to him in any way. Like in any way. That includes female teachers talking to him, grannys asking about him, girls bullying him and even a female insect around him.

Each female near him, until it was me, irritated me to my core wanting me to burn that female alive.

I was engrossed in my own thoughts of ways of making that Sally shit disappear from this world when I felt some movements beside me.

I looked there only to find Lucas sliding towards me slowly and carefully not wanting to get noticed by teacher and maybe me too.

"Hi!" He squealed, smiling like a kid getting his favorite candy after millon of years.

I looked away, not understanding the changes appeared in the thumps of my heart along with the hot feeling over my cheeks.

"Are you ignoring me? Why are you ignoring me?" He pouted, whispering, looking too cute for my anger to drain off me, my madness to melt.

I bit my lips, preventing myself from melting right there and forgive him that soon. But to my bad..... I failed.

A slight giggle escaped my throat out of nowhere, shocking my own self, leaving me confused like why I just did that??

His sensed my action and whipped her face towards me, getting closer, taking a clear view of my face, taking in each expression of mine. The only cause why my breath hitched.

I coughed fake, diverting his attention from the topic, my actions and my response over his recent action.

"Be ready at 5. You're gonna vist the NGO with me." I informed him nochantly.

A smile blossomed on his lips which were curved in a pout earlier as he nodded his head several times, vigorously.

Such a cutie...

****

The cab dropped us near the NGO as I paid the amount and we began walking to reach our destination.

The whole way, he kept blabbering about the questions in test and how easily he could answer all of them, how teachers were praising him for his performance getting better than earlier and all.

I couldn't even put an estimate of how many 'Thank you's' he did the whole way, greatful of me for helping him in studying. Even though the efforts was his owns.

He was still not quite at all even was out of chats, talks as it was only him talking while I sat there beside him, pretending I wasn't listening.

And I really wasn't listening. My full focus was on him. The way he rolled his eyes, the way he licked his lips, the way he huffed, the way he hissed, the way he flipped his hairs, the way he pushed his glasses back, the way he pouted... He was a real cutie, sassy one.

But whenever he had his glasses off.... That gave kinda daddy vibes. He looked dominant, handsome, ravishing. Still beautiful. The off glasses gave him just a bold look. Nothing more.

"Finally! We're here." He huffed, rolling his eyes. Maybe tired of all walking and all.

"Act disciplined. Someone special is here today." I informed him and felt him furrow his brows then nod hesitantly.

We got in and reached the hall room. There were all kids lined up properly, elders were seated in the corner enjoying watching kids practicing and Master teaching them.

They must have noticed our presence in the room because Master turned around to face us smiling brightly. I returned the smile.

"Hello Ava....."

Author POV

The man dressed in black turned around facing Ava with a smile but instantly his smile dropped when he noticed a well known boy beside her.

Lucas!!!!!

As soon as Lucas saw the man, he felt his legs getting weak, earth cracking. He widen his eyes realising who the person was along with his mouth hung open, jaw almost dropping to the floor.

M-master???

Ava smiled walking ahead to the man and bowed formally smiling the brightest smile, happy to meet her mentor of all of the time.

"How are you doing Master? Are these cupcakes bothering you?" She asked refering to the kids who giggled hearing her.

But there was the man not even noticing her talking to him as he was lost in the thoughts of 'how Lucas was with Ava?'

Ava, not getting any reply from him, followed his gazes stuck on Lucas who seemed uncomfortable and decided to introduce him.

"Um- this is Lucas. A college friend of mine." Just as she said 'friend', his head wipped to her not believing what he was hearing.

Friend???

"Ro---" he was about to utter something when Lucas decided to interrupt, cutting him in between not wanting to call him that.

"H-hello! I'm Lucas Roy. I am in the same college as Ava and I'm the nerd of whole campus." He almost shouted his lungs out, more like a rap.

All he had in his mind right now was,that no matter what, he could not let his master spill his real identity in front of Ava and NGO members.

Everyone in the hall room chuckled at the way Lucas introduced himself thinking 'it was cute' not getting his anxiety pg getting caught.

"Nerd??" The man in front gasped lightly, furrowing his brows.

"He is my mentor. Who trained me." Ava introduced master to Lucas. He nodded vigorously, biting on his lower lip, batting his lashes frequently, indicating master not to open his mouth to spill who Lucas was.

"Ok kids! It's break time. Let's get some snacks. Come Ava." An old lady called the kids and Ava as they all followed her leaving Lucas and master alone.

When everyone was gone and both were left in the hall room, Lucas released a huge breath before speaking.

"Don't tell her who I'm. Please." Hearing that word 'Please' from Lucas, master was shocked.

The boy who didn't respect him when he trained him, was now using the most polite word 'Please' and for what??

"Mind explaining me Roy??"

"It's............"