9

"Get in now." Said Ava inviting me in her room as she threw her bag on the bed getting in the bathroom ,I guesses.

Yes it was Ava to bump into me out there and she called me in her room watching the condition of the room given to me.

I hesitantly got in her room which was as same size as mine but was tidy than mine one.

LED lights around, posters over walls, window shut with a digital clock hung on the wall side, dark colours etc. gave off a cool vibe to the room unlike rooms mostly girls prefer.

"So, your mom threw you here?" She asked walking out of washroom after changing into comfortable sweats and a loose tshirt looking kinda hot yet cool.

I hummed in response sitting on the plush couch beside the bed while she took a mug making herself a coffee.

"You should've moved in in morning. That must've helped in the mess condition of room. All the rooms were like that too. We just did decorations and all." She said sipping up her coffee.

I admired the tidy room comparing it to the room I had in my house. But mom!

"I'm letting you in my room just for this night. It's cold out. That's why." She gave the reason why she called me in her room.

Well, most of the girls did this. They would help me in every condition but when they knew who I really was. But this time, this girl, Ava helped me selfishless.

She didn't know who I was, she had no aim of getting something from me in return. She just helped me because she pitied me.

I hated this fact most. She pitied me??

"I'm sleeping on bed. Manage yourself on couch or floor." She kind of commanded and got on the bed covering herself with duvet instantly.

I looked at the small couch on which I sat earlier...........

What the hell???

The couch was just as small as a peanut. Literally it was smaller than the sleeping bag I was in. And she wanted me to sleep on that??

Like I understand she don't know me but just..... How can she think that a person like me would fit on that small thing.

I was engrossed with my thoughts of calling her and telling her about how small the couch was not noticing Ava calling me over and over.

"Are you stupid NERD??" She kinda yelled getting me back in reality out of my thoughts.

"I said pull that handle and sleep already." She yelled pointing to a handle down on the edge of couch.

"It's small. I won't fit on i--" cutting my almost complete sentences off she glared at me.

I wasn't scared of that glare but not to forget I was in her room and in disguise. So.... I thought fuck my pride!

I nodded and pulled the handle and what happened after was kind of magic.

Author POV

As Lucas pulled the handle, the couch turned double in size stratling him.

His eyes were wide open watching a plush another kind of couch popping out from inside of that couch somehow which absolutely caught Ava's attention.

She slightly chuckled watching his reaction like that. It was her first time watching that kind of reaction. He looked like..... Just another level.

:- I know it's BTS Jungkook

:- I know it's BTS Jungkook... But that's the face I imagined.

"Lay down." Ava yelled watching him staring at the couch twicing his eyes in size.

***

Lying for hours,Lucas was just trying to sleep but couldn't.

His own comfortable room kept wandering in his mind making him curse himself for not being able to control his hormones.

He glanced towards Ava who was busy scrolling down her mobile which felt like teasing him about his no balance thing.

At last, he thought of talking.

"I... Never knew you live here." He said turning on the side facing Ava who looked at him as he spoke.

Ava had already noticed him being all restless and wanting not to show it, she was scrolling down her phone but now as it was Lucas himself to start a talk..... She gave into it.

"Yeah. My grandma is hospitalized that's why."

Hearing her, Lucas felt an intense urge to ask something which he asked bluntly.

"Grandma? What about your parents??" He asked.

Ava put the phone down taking a deep breath before she smiled a little pressing her lips in a thin line.

"They died. When I was 8." What she replied which shocked Lucas as he had never witnessed something like that.

Like someone loosing their parents being a kid.
He had seen it in movies but always thought that was just scripted.

"My grandma took care of me but she had cancer. That's why.... I live here." She added.

Lucas nodded his head not knowing what to reply. He was at loss of words.

"Umm... Tonight... When you found me--- like bumped into me--- you came late. That time it was around 11 and I think---- ya know?" He tried forming a sentence asking her about why she was so late to arrive home.

"I've to earn nerd. I was at my work." She replied and turned to side facing him.

Lucas was kinda shocked because him and Ava, both were about of same age but she was earning while till today, he was oy living on his parents money.

He earned and that's what he earned from bets. Nothing else was in his life except proving himself as a god.

"I'm bored. Tell me about yourself." Said Ava catching his attention on the words she just let out.

M-myself?? Is she really asking me about myself?? She must be interested in me ...
He thought forming a proud grin on his face before he asked her

"Why do you wanna know about me?" He asked.

Ava scoffed before replying what he never imagined coming.

"You seem boring. So tell me about yourself so that I can finally sleep." She replied.

Lucas's face was hung open in shock as he realised that she just called him boring, his company boring.

He couldn't belive whatever he was thinking, whatever his thoughts were ruined by Ava just in seconds by her calling him boring.

"I ain't boring." He cried sassily which made Ava burst into laughter mentally.

She had never seen a boy acting that way before. Like being all like a spoiled brat unknowingly and acting all the way a girl would do.

"Just tell me." She emphasized.

Maybe knowing about me and my likes would change her thoughts.
Thought Lucas before he began to describe himself as an ace.

"I like cars. Like royal ones. Blah blah blah blah........"

He began to brag about his likes and dislikes which was obviously boring to Ava.

And for whom it won't be boring??

Soon Ava was bored enough that her senses too denied listening to Lucas anymore and she fell asleep.

Lucas, after done with his blabbers said

"At last I would say that only Michael---" His eyes landed on Ava sleeping peacefully which had him frowning senselessly.

She slept?? How can she?? Wasn't knowing about me exciting???

Leave it! She's just a dumb one.

He huffed mentally flipping his imaginary hairs and turned around not wanting to watch the person who called him boring and was absolutely bored knowing about Lucas Roy.

Let's.... Sleep.