2

Ava POV

I was about to get in the college when the same boy from yesterday popped up in front of me smiling like an idiot.

"Ava, I like you. Would you like to go on a date with me?" He chirped and I knew why.

A griped my bag tighter before sighing as I didn't want him to get hurt because of my short temper.

"Look, stop doing these things." I said trying to walk past him but he again blocked my way getting on my nerves.

"Just once. Please Ava. Just a date. Or I'll loose the bet. Please.." He cried.

And now it was enough. I knew he made a bet with his friends on me and was pursuing me just to win. He was the heartthrob of campus and that maybe somehow added a few more guts to him as he thought me... Will go an a date with him.

Tsk..

I dropped my bag grabbing his collar, smirking. I knew how he would understand and was about to make him that way.

He smiled thinking his truck worked but soon his smile faded when I punched his face hard.

"You asshole dared to bet on me.. me? Am I a slut of yours? Basterd!" I yelled punching him a few more times that had his lips bleeding.

He tried to defend himself but what was the use of learning material arts when he could defend himself? So I punched him harder in his stomach and twisted his hand behind him which had him screaming like a slut getting her asshole pumped.

His friends tried to help him but I kicked them in their balls which mde them fall on their knees trying hard to save their sperm producer.

Poor scrotches....

I punched him a few more times before pushing him as he fell on the floor like the trash he is. At last, I kicked his stomach causing him to cough blood.

"Dare to bet again... And specially on me and I won't let your wife see childern made by you. Fucker." I yelled walking away from there.

I entered in my class, all eyes on me and I knew why. Because of the stunt I did in the enterance of campus.

I glared at them at which they instantly look away pretending to engage in their work.

I rolled my eyes annoyed at how bad they all are at acting as I could see them taking glances over me from corner of their eyes.

I ignored , approaching the last row sitting on the corner seat. I sighed shutting my eyes trying to calm the anger building up in me.

I couldn't understand why this 'Bet' thing existed. Why people made a bet and why most of the time I was the prey in the net 'Bet'.

My first love.... Andrew... We were in highschool and liked each other. Maybe only I did like him.

We were friends and would talk like normal students but somewhere he was my crush. My love.

And one day be asked me out, I gladly accepted as I liked him for over 3 years and wanted him as a boyfriend.
He was a sweet guy but only to me. In reality, he was the badboy of school who would bully students making fun of them but still was the heartthrob. Every girl had a crush on him and when he asked me go to out with him.. surely I was gonna agree.

We dated for a month and were in good terms. Everything was fine until his birthday.

He invited me in the party and there I met his rich friends, pervert ones. They were touchey but Andrew never cared.

At last, I was drunk as hell and he offered me a ride. I accepted again. But what he did was the ast thing I could ever imagine. He took advantage of my senseless state.