24

Lucas POV

I was about to leave the hospital going back Ava's dorm to wait for her to come back so i could explain things she didn't hear that day.

From that particular day, she had disappeared from everywhere. Like campus, NGO, hospital... everywhere.

I contacted everyone i could to find where she went but noone was able to get even a clue about it. It was like air swallowed her.

I was in my thoughts when a voice called my name from behind.

"Lucas!!" I stopped on my tracks turning back only see that bully girl from campus running to me having the very same seducing attire on just like other sluts.

I had noticed her trying hard to seduce me just like others did obviously because of the power and money i held in my pocket just at the mere moment.

I was sure she was here to lure me again into fucking but only if I was interested.

"Look! Please just go away. I don't want any fu--" cutting me off in between she said something which surprised me.

"I'm not here for that. Actually, i know where Ava is."

At last, we ended up in front of my car as i waited for her to tell me what she knew about my Ava.

"She has been living with Jason in his apartment. He owns an apartment in mid of town and it's a secret. You will get Ava there." She paused.

"Why are you telling me this all?" I asked being curious of why she was telling me this when she was always into seducing me from the beginning.

"Because.. i love Jason." And i was shocked now.

The girl who was into luring me always was in love with that Jason shit?? Like how??

"The day you got drunk in party, Jason was heartbroken when Ava left him. That day, i first met him and felt the spark. He was too wasted and didn't know what he was doing which led us to bed and that's when this all happened. I fell for him but he loved Ava. I couldn't see him with her all the time, couldn't hear him talking about her 24×7. And that's when I asked Andrew to help me." She paused biting her lips looking down while i widen my eyes.

She knows Andrew?? That dumpster who kidnapped my love???

"You-"

"He's my brother. I'm sorry. I never knew he would do such a thing. And that mistake of mine had already resulted worst because now, Jason have Ava. I beg you... Please.... Take y-your Ava with you.. let me h-have Jason. P-please....." She sobbed making me realise she had learnt her lesson.

I knew how it felt to watch your love with someone else having the adoration you crave for, hearing the one you love talking about someone else with a smile, giving the attention to someone else you would die for. And i though that's enough for her.