27

Ava's POV

I stood in the line in front of the cafe just to get the order Lucas gave almost 3 hours ago. Not a shock that he forgot about the order he had to grab 2 hours ago again.

Being with him for about 2 weeks, I got to know how reckless, careless and selfish he was.

The way he acted, I could made it sure it was the way he really was. No acting. Except of the way he avoided girls now.

His friends would always tease him about it. They even forced him get girls in bed, bet upon them, play them.. but each time he rejected.

He behaves diffrent from he used to do when he was acting as a nerd. Yes, he do drink, he do curse, he do dress like a rich playboy, he do smoke, he do gamble over little things.

And that why I haven't melted down in front of him.

From the day I'd been working as a personal guard for him, i hadn't shown him how things affect me. I hadn't open up about how the glares made me feel, how people talking about me annoyed me.

Infact, i acted as if they never bothered me. But i know they did.

"Yes?" The person in the counter asked me typing something in the laptop in front of him.

"Order of Lucas Roy. He forgot to grab it." I mentioned and the person looked up from the screen facing me.

"It's the 4th time in this week. Please grab it on time. It hurdles our work." He stated placing the order on the counter.

I nodded my head passing him the card and paid the bills.

Handing him his order, i sat on the stool facing him but engrossed with my phone.

I could feel him grinning picking up to cup of cappuccino and getting a sip of it. In these days, i got to know his love for caffeine and it shocked me how much of caffeine amount he consume just in a day.

"Hey!! I ordered for you too. Have it." He placed the other cup of cappuccino in front of me.

I nodded grabbing it in my hands and took a sip. I was about to take another sip when he pushed the plate towards me a bit.

I looked at the plate and he had divided the potato fries equally for both of us. But when i looked a bit carefully, he had put a few more on my side.

Aaish!!!

"Have a bite of thewm too. They are twasty!!" He had his mouth already full of fries as he ate like a pig.

I little smile crept on my face watching him act like a baby for food. He looked more than cute with those full cheeks and puckered up lips..

Shut it Ava!!!

I didn't say anything but just ate in silence having my attention on my phone not sphearing even a single glance to him.

I felt him pout when i didn't look up at him but he just shrugged and went on eating again.

Once we were done with it, we made our way to his now favorite red Mercedes he bought 2 days ago.

We were about to reach the car when a group of girls surrounded us, mainly him flirting and trying to get him in bed.

Sluts came to fucker.... How sweet!!

"Lucas!! It had been weeks you visited the bar last."
"We were missing you so bad!!"
"Let's have a fun night tonight!! What say!?"

And many more statements... To be specific seductive statements they stated.

Well.... About my work that was protecting him from bullies... Let me tell you how I did that.

His eyes moved to me and i knew it was my signal.