30

The door flung open with a girl rushing in the room shouting.

"Yaah!! How dare you---- Woahhhhhhh!!!!" She shut her babbles watching the female in front of her looking too pretty. Like too much.

"Hey!!! Stop right there Sally -- shit!!!!" The male who got in the room behind the girl widened his eyes at the scene.

"Ava!!! Is that really you??" The male asked walking to the female dressed in wedding gown of her with her hairs lightly curled pulled up in a bun, pinned up with flowers giving a real princess vibes, the lipstick glossing over her lips and the blush on her cheeks...

" Woah! You... Are a whole new person Ava!!" Sally jumped in excitement, clutching over the male's shoulder.

"Yaah!!! T-that's enough. Anyways, why are you both here??" Ava asked being already shy as she had never wore such kind of dress ever and the make-up..... Don't even ask.

Sally immediately took her hands off the man creating distance with him before pointing at him making disgusted faces.

"Why the hell this ass is my partner??"

"Yaah!! Don't act like you hate me being with you!" He fired back rolling his eyes at her.

"Dream on Jason!"

"That's what you do about me all the time baby." He said if it was nothing but only Sally knew what his some particular words did to her.

"W-what did y-you ca-ll me??" She asked, her eyes widening.

"Do you still think I've been just fucking around you??" He sighed.

"He likes you Sally." Ava interrupted the cute couple.

"He what!!!???" Sally shouted shocked, her eyeballs nearly falling of her eyes, heart did flips.

"I like you Sally. I realised it very late... But I do." His voice went sad but the seriousness in it couldn't be hidden.

"Don't cry now! It's my wedding guys!" Ava said annoyed, folding her arms against her chest, wanting the couple to cool down.

Jason chuckled watching his friend like that before holding Sally's wrist.

"Ok my lord!! Let me take my lover with myself. I've some talks to do with her." He smirked glancing at Sally who bit her lips, shy of everything. Her eyes didn't lift up even for a second caused Ava to coo at her.

Ava nodded, Jason pulling Sally out of the room leaving Ava alone with the makeup artist.

She suddenly got a call and when picked up, it was a video call from one of her past rival.

"Hey Ava!! Woah!!!" Victoria gasped watching her dressed up like that.

"What happened Victoria? Did---" the male behind her turned around now facing the camera getting in the frame with Victoria.