7

Lucas POV

"I'll be leaving now." I said to my mom and was about to exit the home when she stopped me.

"Wait! It's been a month Lucas and I still don't find any changes in you. Why?" She asked.

I turned back to face her and she looked disturbed.

Yes it was true. And how could she find any changes in me when my routine hasn't changed even a bit.

I still fucked, played girls and won the bets. I still visited clubs each evening, had drinks and all the stuff I used to do earlier.

The only thing that changed was that now I didn't bring any of those sluts home. I finished the whole matter just in clubs.

"What do you mean mom?" I asked acting innocent.

She didn't know that I still made bets and visited clubs all the time. And I was surely not gonna let her know that. Well, who dig thier own grave by themselves. Not me.

"You've been attending the local collage for almost 1 month and still I find you coming home late and drunk all the time. You know it why I transferred you in that college. Because of what you've become. And still your very same behaviour is what I'm not gonna bear." She yelled.

To be honest, I shivered at her tone as it was really scary. She was understanding what I was doing and I feared what if she does something bad to me. Like you know she could do anything. Anything!

"What do you want me to do mom?" I asked trying to release the awkwardness in the environment and tightness in her tone wanting her to calm down.

And hopefully, it worked.

"I want you here on time. I won't let you in my house if you're late anyhow." She roared.

"But I've a project today mom. Michael is with me too. You can ask him." I gave the most common excuse which always worked on parents.
*Work* one.

But the next moment she pulled her phone out dialling a number. The ring rang for a few times when the other line picked up.

"Yes aunty? Anything needed?" The voice seemed like Michael's as I looked all shocked at my mother who smirked eying me.

"Michael! Does lucas have any project with you today?" She asked him which got my eyes wide.

He did not know about the excuse I just made and if he spilled the truth.... It was absolutely my que to die today.

"Y-yes aunty. We're on a group project. I think he told you." I heard him reply which calmed my anxiety down.

The smirk my mom had vanished instantly as she nodded her head looking at me.

"Ok." She replied and cut the call looking at me with mixed emotions. must be feeling defeated.

"Ok then. But I'm warning you Lucas. If I found you lying then..." She walked away leaving me in a maze like "then what?"

****
I got in the car where Michael waved his hand at me.

"Hey! So you again lied? Huh?" He kind of teased which made me smirk.

"Yes. And thanks to the lil brain you have that you got the situation and said that." I commented.

"Its ok. But what's the scene with Ava now? You got her as a bodyguard. Kind of. But the bet was about---" I got what he wanted to say so I cut him off

"That's just a step 1. This girl have somehow got my interest and I wanna have the whole fun of it." I said.

He suddenly stopped the car in middle and looked at me with a 'what' kind of look.