22

Lucas POV

I drove to the location I got from that unknown call, ending up on a creepy, dusty, abandoned road.

It was dark and somewhere in between woods which gave almost as creepy vibes as a horror movie.
All I could see was dust all over, headlights of car letting me see the way a bit clear.

Out of nowhere I got a call again and I picked up instantly.

"Drive straight. It's a surprise for you." Someone spoke from other side before hanging up the call and I did as I was told.

I drove straight on that dusty road which surprisingly had a lot of cuts and turns. Just same as a race track.

I drove straight for almost 20 minutes and at last, a few lights caught my attention. I could hear the music blasting even from that far and people cheering for whatever was going on there.

I pulled over the car and rushed into the crowd which cleared itself giving me the way in middle of it.

And what I witnessed in middle of that crowd boiled my blood.

There was my Ava all dazed, blood all over head and hands, a few boys locking her hands and legs and a bastered over her trying to touch her.

She was trying hard to break free their grip but they were strong for her to do so. In addition to that, her almost unconscious state couldn't help even a bit.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I couldn't stop myself from yelling as I rushed to them, kicking that motherfucker away from my Ava.
Those boys immediately letting go of her hands and legs running away in crowed.

"Ava!" I rushed to her groaning self picking her up placing her in my lap. Blood continuously dripping from the wound in her forehead, handprints all over her cheeks, dark marks over her neck and chest, her clothes torn a bit.

My eyes went all teary when she called my name with a weak tone. The tone which used to be so dominating.

"L-lucas!!! W-what a-re y-you doing h-ere?"

"Look who's here?? Lucas. Lucas Roy. Or her Babyboy??" I heard a deep voice say pointing toward Ava and it was the same mf.

The crowed laughed hard and I gritted my teeth knowing it well it was him to do all this to my Ava.

I felt Ava getting up from my lap and as she sat up, I stood up marching towards that asshole.

"How dare you touch her?? You motherfucking asshole!!" I punched him hard which made him fall down with a bleeding mouth. The crowed went silent but there he was still chuckling.

"No Lucas. It's your mommy's fucker. You know, I fucked your mommy. I am your Ava's first boyfriend. Tell him darling."

I felt my body going numb for some moments realising what was going there.