11

"You're alone now..... Nerd." The bully smirked and pushed Lucas against the wall while the girl behind called other jocks in.

Lucas groaned in pain as his head bumped against the wall because of the sudden attack but that simple thing wasn't gonna hurt him.

"That day, she saved you? You? A nerd? What special you have that she saved you?" The bully boy growled chocking Lucas who sustained his rage.

"Let me go...." Lucas tried breaking the grip of the bully off himself but him feeling fuzzy because of the headbump never helped.

"Just a nerd you're and getting the off limits one in your hand like a candy.... What are you?Huh?" One of the jocks kicked him in his stomach.

Lucas groaned falling on his knees as that kick hurted real bad.

The girl behind began recording the whole scene where the boys were kicking and punching Lucas who kept groaning in pain feeling himself getting weak and weak.

"Now no friend is here to help you. Michael, that hottie transferred somewhere else." The girl laughed watching Lucas getting kicked like a rag.

On of the boy grasped a handful of his hairs, forcing him face up and snickered watching blood ooze off his lips and cuts all over his cheeks and forehead.

"She must be your slut or you're her whore? She gives dominant vibes though." The boys laughed unaware of the rage suddenly built up in Lucas out of nowhere.

The laughs went all silent when the very same boy fell on the other side as Lucas punched him right on his face.

The whole crowed looked shocked watching blood ooze out that boy's nose and him crying in pain. Seemed like Lucas just broke a nose of a fat jock.

The crowed went crazy witnessing one of their friend in such condition caused by no one else than a nerd and it was surely not a good signal for Lucas.

"How dare you nerd?" One of the boy yelled and punched Lucas as more followed.

They started showering Lucas with punches, kicks and all whatever they could do to him leaving him helpless from all sides whereas Lucas was all groaning and grunting feeling the worst pain.

He tried blocking their attacks but was too late as there was no way out. They all surrounded him kicking his soul out of him not caring about blood escaping almost all of his body parts.

I'm gonna die mom.....
He thought but suddenly someone groaned more louder than Lucas and again.. everything went silent.

He looked up and to his super surprise...... It was Ava looking deadly.

Her expressions were like a sister getting a nap and waken up instantly by her annoying brother. She looked like provoked.

Everyone was stiff until she kicked a boy right on his crotch leaving him a crying mess.

"How dare you all touch him?" She yelled which made all of them flinch along with Lucas who was just staring at Ava not even blinking.

"You again? What a bitch you're?" A boy tried showing himself as a strong and fearless until he was punched right on his face which caused him to fall back.

"What a dog you're but dickless."Ava mocked the boy.

And then there were all of the boys trying to fight Ava as they had a hope that they would be able to overpower her unaware that the hope was hopeless itself.

Each boy was thrown back or his head was bumped against the the wall leaving a swelled up bun over his head by Ava only.

At last there was no boy left all fine as each one of them was groaning in pain and the girl had ran away already leaving the recorder right there.

Ava helped Lucas standing up putting his arm over her shoulder, grabbing his waist.

"Fine?" She asked him emotionlessly but he could feel her worry. About whatever, but he felt uneasiness in her expressions.

Lucas groaned nodding his head wiping the blood off his lips feeling confused of nothing to the point that his head felt like would explode any moment.

Ava faced the boys giving them the most dreadful glare of her.

"I dare you bitches, touch Lucas ever again and be ready to become a man without masculinity." She roared like a tigress before helping Lucas walk out.

While Lucas was just staring at Ava feeling something he could never feel, admiring the way strands of hairs fell over her face, soft curves around her almond eyes, brownish pupil shimmering beautifully, lashes batting as she blinked delicately.

For the first time she seemed like a girl to him.

***

Ava was wiping the blood off his cheeks totally focused on the work she was doing whereas Lucas just couldn't stop staring the way she blinked her eyes.

He was kind of lost somewhere in his thoughts without even knowing while in his mind, there was a battle going endlessly.

She's amazing...
No she's just a random girl...
Wow! Her features...
Looks normal...
Marvelous...
Kinda good...
Ravishing...
Just so-so...
What a goddess...
Fuck it all!!

He was so lost in his thoughts that he couldn't even hear her calling him over and over until she slapped him hard causing his head jerk aside.

"What the fuck, round glasses? Sleeping with eyes open?" Ava yelled bringing him to reality.

Lucas hissed at the pain feeling his cheek burn. His eyes began burning unknowingly leaving a tear which he never noticed.

"Now get out of my room." She growled.

Lucas looked at her as he watched her putting the first-aid kit in the drawer with nothing on her face. No expression, emotion.... Just nothing except coldness.

"Why you helped me?" He couldn't help but ask for the reason that she thought of helping him when she never helped anyone. Even him when he was getting bullied first.

"I never wanted but.... I heard your friend transferred and noone was there to get you outta that shit. So I was bound to save that little ass of yours. Did you forget the deal?" She said monotonously reminding him the deal they made.

But what caught his attention was something else.
The biggest sentence she spoke to me...... WoW!!!

He thought smiling to himself getting happy like a cheerleader asked out on a date by the captain.

"Thank you." He smiled cheekily, unconsciously.

Never in his life he smiled that genuinely to the words of a girl and thanking.....

"What?"

"For saving me." He replied.

"Now get your ass out of my room Lucas." Listening to her, Lucas's face lost all colours it had just a few seconds ago recalling the way his room looked md the odour it had.

"C-can I get an another help??"
He asked wondering if his question was askable.

Ava raised her brows staring at Lucas's pleading face with a look which told she was a pressure cooker with the utmost pressure and would blast any moment.

Lucas knew what he was about to ask her was senseless but he needed help and the only one he could rely upon was Ava in this college left.

He looked down shuting his eyes gathering all his courage before speaking

"Help me manage my room please."