18

Ava's POV

And here I was at the bar section of the club the party was held in by Sally slut, enjoying my drink while that Lucas nerd was somewhere behind me chitchatting with his only friend Michael.

Well, the answer to question 'how I ended up here?'
It's that a day before the party, we got to know that Michael would be in the party too, so Lucas begged me to join the party as he was scared to come alone.

And why I agreed?
Because a very close friend of mine informed me that he'll be here and invited me so we could meet up again and have some fun the way we used to have.

And when I found it all good, I thought let's just give it a try.

I was just watching one night couples dancing, kissing which wasn't any different from fucking each other's mouth with mouths, drinking and do random stupid stuffs.

Suddenly, someone jumped upon me from behind, throwing his hands around my neck, hugging me right, giggling.

His scent filled my nostrils, immediately flashing the same scent in my mind when we spent times togather, the way we had fun.

"I missed you Ava." He huffed backing away letting me move and face him with a smile.

"I missed you too Jason."

Lucas POV

I told Michael everything I began to feel for Ava letting the bet down, accepting that I lost.

And the first reaction he had was"what?? I told you." one.

We were just gossiping about random stuffs when a tall enough boy jumped on Ava like a cat giggling and I felt myself boiling.

Like how could a random boy jumo on someone mine??

But the next thing shocked me was Ava turning around and saying a "I missed you too Jason" with a smile.

Like a fuckin beautiful smile???

The next thing I know was he cupped her cheeks and placed his lips over hers kissing her and her responding to the kiss back.

I felt something in my throat and my eyes buring as a thought of him being her 'boyfriend' crossed my mind but just watching them like that hurted me enough.

I gasped a huge breath in and stood up all raged and walked over them who were so busy eating each other's lips, not minding Michael calling my name over and over.

It didn't matter if he was her boyfriend because I was never told this. And also that I wanted her so I couldn't let any random one kiss my Ava.

I wasn't in my senses as I pushed the boy back whose butt met the floor with a groaning self of his while I faced Ava who had a shocked expression on.

"What the hell man!" The boy growled standing up, grabbing my neck, aiming to chok me but the way I was more powerful than him made me feel his grip a lot feminine kind of.

I forgot my fake identity and was bout to land a punch on his fuckin face and tear off his lips which touch my Ava's but a hand pulled both of us apart and Ava stepped in front of me.

"Jason! He's my friend." Ava said with a tone she barely used with me. Full of calmness, concern and warmness.

She knows him???
But she's saving me....

The Jason guy looked shocked as he stated at me with something strange in his eyes, checking me, taking in my face.
Just as he was recalling something.

"F-friend?" He squinted his eyes.

Ava nodded her head and faced me still wearing those calm expressions. Like I could t belive that she kissed a boy, the girl who didn't even let any boy roan around her, kissed a boy and was calm.